You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Bankroll challenge.. £115 to 5k

2»

Comments

• spearsy136spearsy136 Member Posts: 138
    CURRENT BALANCE £486.
    Good afternoon everyone. Had a fun Sunday session. lots of little cashes and near misses. Soft bubbled a 530 on Party poker which definitely would of helped the challenge, but had fun playing it. I was 21/35. 26 cash. c/o opens who had 100 plus bb. I called on btn with JJ and bb jams all in 13bb. c/o then jams. Horrible but feel ill be a head most of the time. Hes not jamming QQ plus. Was hoping he had a small pair or a small suited ace. c/o had aq, bb ak. Q on the river and I'm out!. Was a free ticket so nothing lost apart from sleep as it was gone 2am at this point. Won the famous 1rebuy on sky and got 3rd in a £11 deepstack on PP. Unfortunately cash tables were not nice for me in the early hours of the morning and lost a bit of my profits on there.

Current balance now sits at £603.
    was chip leading for 4 left and bottled it.
    fairly decent night. Got two 2nd places. Best result being a 5.50 deep stack on PP. Also won a seat into a 55 on PP which is on sunday.
    Current balance £753
    edited September 25
    edited September 25
    Probably just play some sattys now until sunday. Maybe one session before but unlikely.
    Hi everyone. Playing a fair bit lately and got my butt kicked at cash and done a few hundred. AK v JJ. I lost both ways round, which seemed unfair but that's poker. Poor bankroll management, as was playing 25/50. So back to MTTs. Loads of deep runs and a few wins but generally losing them key flips around the bubble. But sure that will change. Did lock up my biggest win in a while. On PP. £11 FO. Had a dream run on the FT. Was last with 5 left and then down to 3 players. The chip leader had about 85% of the chips. So very happy with the win. Definitely playing better of late and enjoying myself, which of course is the main thing.
    Current balance £795
  • stretch83stretch83 Member Posts: 153
    Nice one spearsy, GL. Following post with interest!
  • JammyFkerJammyFker Member Posts: 376
    Great work @spearsy136

Keep enjoying and rattling up that BR B)
    Evening all. Or maybe morning, depends how you look at it. Been playing a fair bit of late. Sky continues to frustrate me. Had an okay night tonight. Final tabled the 5 Rebuy and the Reload. But still firing a lot of blanks which hopefully can turn around soon. BRis peaking.
    Current balance £996.
    Nearly won my first Mystery Bounty but couldn't bring back the 6-1 chip lead I was up against.