You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Manchester

gogogadgetgogogadget Member Posts: 162
Whilst watching the 888 stream of the tournament in Manchester last weekend, I caught the following table chat on the feature "(or words to this effect)
"It's the Sky Poker Tour game here next week, so it'll be full of Sky Poker regs and they're all ****."

So, do us a favour one of you and TID x
All the best of luck folks

Comments

• DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 2,011
    the thing I dont get is if all sky players are shite and they truly believe that then here is a golden opportunity for them to come over and face very soft games and make some good money.

I mean I cant make Manchester this year sadly because we normally stay with friends and they cant put us up this time. Which means we would need to get a hotel or b and B and I just dont think that is feasible right now.

It is true that the Manchester lot hold no respect for the sky players and see it as easy pickings they are not exactly subtle about this either they will openly brag about this right in front of sky players.

everything is relative I always hesitate when people ask me if I am any good at poker. people may laugh at that and some players on here may say no, but the reason I hesitate is its all relative. I am profitible on this site so by definition I am better then average for the sky community so good within the sky community but put me up against D negs Doug Polk Phil Ivey etc and I am so bad its a joke.

It is always relative.

if you can beat your games and still make what is decent money to you or not even that but be profitible and enjoy the game then why get upset that players who may or may not be on another level think your a joke?