You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Who won what, Monday 16th September. Jehfhdjj wins the Main, bigfatfish gets bigger & fatter

2»

Comments

• waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,067
    Tikay10 said:

waller02 said:

Also, congratulations to @Swog for his 4th place in WPT Prime UK Championship yesterday, taking home 19k. Was a very entertaining watch, although nobody mention the AK hand please.

@waller02 @Swog

Good spot Ryan, I intended to mention it but plum forgot.

Some achievement by the Swogster, that was a seriously tough field.

Did you watch? He played so well, didn't look out of place at all.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 168,320
    edited September 17
    waller02 said:

Tikay10 said:

waller02 said:

Also, congratulations to @Swog for his 4th place in WPT Prime UK Championship yesterday, taking home 19k. Was a very entertaining watch, although nobody mention the AK hand please.

@waller02 @Swog

@waller02

Some if it but not all, as I had to go out, but yes, he looked completely at ease.

So, tell me about the A-K hand...

• waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,067
    Tikay10 said:

waller02 said:

Tikay10 said:

waller02 said:

@waller02 @Swog

@waller02

Some if it but not all, as I had to go out, but yes, he looked completely at ease.

So, tell me about the A-K hand...

• aynaricolaynaricol Member Posts: 323
    Tikay10 said:

In 6th was @aynaricol who also ran 2nd in 9 @ 9. She was intermittently AWOL for much of the summer, but with Autumn here & winter just round the corner maybe we'll see more of her now. I think she does a lot of gallivanting which may or may not be true but it's an excuse to use a great word which has sadly gone out of fashion.

@Tikay10 as much as I wish I had been gallivanting, I was just taking a bit of a break from poker (which we all need sometimes)!
  • thedazzmanthedazzman Member Posts: 941
    @Tikay10

Agreed. Gallivanting is such excellent word.

It is still heard fairly regularly around my parts, or at least I use it quite often.