You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

HYPERS/SUPER TURBO MTTs or even ULTRA TURBO

hey sexy SKY HIGH, just food of thoughts* on MTTs..
HYPER TURBO mtts- 3min blinds, would be sexy, imo..wit starting stacks of 50 big blinds, 100 big blinds, or even 1000 big blinds or Gargantuan mega stack 10 000 big blinds..
ULTRA TURBO - 1 min 30 seconds blinds..
at times, people want some quick Bangs, and also quick Bang for Your Bucks tourneys..
in terms of business sense, sky would generate quick rakes..
in all honesty, as player point of view... i would rather win £300 in 1 and half hours or even 45mins.. than trying to win £300 in 5 hours*
in terms of timing slots, 1 BANG (MTT) every 30 mins* it will accumulate/cultivate fast formats mtt grinders*..
also for guarantees of tourney, it be great when its juicy like KFC
..people like quick, fast, juicy, big, aggressive, rough and tough POUNDS..
tbh wit you, sky's guarantees are no jizz.. compared to other main stream sites...other sites does guarantees £30 000 guarantees, £80 000 guarantees, £3000 guarantees, £6000 etc...on daily easy everyday fun day hours*..
these £150,£300, on peak hours £1k guarantees..even £30 guarantees (timed) doesn't look that sexy at all..
to add*.. it be good if there are more options during wee hours .. esp from 00.00 midnight to 6am..i would try to entice night owls, or cultivate fans or serious players.. for midnight suppers and snacks..
and at last, maybe do like top 2 place, MYSTERY prizes..unknown.. it might be a rolls royce.. a harley davison..a full year supply of rib eye steaks, louis vutton hand bags.. or even low micro stakes.. a full year supply of toilet roll... or even £1 made in china underwear for first prize (buy in 1 pence, or two farthings)..poker doesn't always have to be about money*
just saying, have a bit of visions.. provide more choices and options for players..be creative,.be special..something out of the box (attracts clients)..and take SKY HIGH Poker to the next dimension..
and ohh in terms of software, about sitting in the chosen position, it really doesnt need that left or right old fashion Ford Model T 1924 wheels.. just click on chair, right click 'SIT ME HERE'.. would make life much easier..
as well as... 'MAKE A DEAL' software would be sexy..on final table or last 3 players..
on the freeroll.. it be great if it runs every 30 mins instead of yawns of hours once.. it'll entice beginners, penny freerollers, bored grannies/uncles/single mum, to get into poker.. or just a one night stay passerby, tourist, one bang go immigrant.. to have a taste of the SKY HIGH club...in all seriousness, it helps the non well off people, beginners, people that just want to pass time..it makes clients happy...when its free.. it's yippie weeeeeee...make people happy.. people love you..
about time sky need to progress on player's field.. it has been stagnant at 2000 players (ON PEAK)... for a whole century..!! and ever WONDER why..?? ..
and ohh, no deposit limits...as a business, YOU would want to grab even 1 penny from your clients..1 penny x 1,000,000,000 times = £10,000,000..it's juicy lucy...!!

love love (me speaking with no ego, in a jolly tone and jollyness, all for the good of me fav site)..

BYIEEE...
(all comments and statements are from personal thoughts, experiences, passion, and non profit parties/party..with good agendas) thank you for listening and serving*...appreciate your team's and company's dedications, honours and hard sweat efforts..i am not in control or responsible for the results and outcome of thoughts..

Comments

• DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 2,011

hey sexy SKY HIGH, just food of thoughts* on MTTs..
    HYPER TURBO mtts- 3min blinds, would be sexy, imo..wit starting stacks of 50 big blinds, 100 big blinds, or even 1000 big blinds or Gargantuan mega stack 10 000 big blinds..
    ULTRA TURBO - 1 min 30 seconds blinds..
    at times, people want some quick Bangs, and also quick Bang for Your Bucks tourneys..
    in terms of business sense, sky would generate quick rakes..
    in all honesty, as player point of view... i would rather win £300 in 1 and half hours or even 45mins.. than trying to win £300 in 5 hours*
    in terms of timing slots, 1 BANG (MTT) every 30 mins* it will accumulate/cultivate fast formats mtt grinders*..
    also for guarantees of tourney, it be great when its juicy like KFC
    ..people like quick, fast, juicy, big, aggressive, rough and tough POUNDS..
    tbh wit you, sky's guarantees are no jizz.. compared to other main stream sites...other sites does guarantees £30 000 guarantees, £80 000 guarantees, £3000 guarantees, £6000 etc...on daily easy everyday fun day hours*..
    these £150,£300, on peak hours £1k guarantees..even £30 guarantees (timed) doesn't look that sexy at all..
    to add*.. it be good if there are more options during wee hours .. esp from 00.00 midnight to 6am..i would try to entice night owls, or cultivate fans or serious players.. for midnight suppers and snacks..
    and at last, maybe do like top 2 place, MYSTERY prizes..unknown.. it might be a rolls royce.. a harley davison..a full year supply of rib eye steaks, louis vutton hand bags.. or even low micro stakes.. a full year supply of toilet roll... or even £1 made in china underwear for first prize (buy in 1 pence, or two farthings)..poker doesn't always have to be about money*
    just saying, have a bit of visions.. provide more choices and options for players..be creative,.be special..something out of the box (attracts clients)..and take SKY HIGH Poker to the next dimension..
    and ohh in terms of software, about sitting in the chosen position, it really doesnt need that left or right old fashion Ford Model T 1924 wheels.. just click on chair, right click 'SIT ME HERE'.. would make life much easier..
    as well as... 'MAKE A DEAL' software would be sexy..on final table or last 3 players..
    on the freeroll.. it be great if it runs every 30 mins instead of yawns of hours once.. it'll entice beginners, penny freerollers, bored grannies/uncles/single mum, to get into poker.. or just a one night stay passerby, tourist, one bang go immigrant.. to have a taste of the SKY HIGH club...in all seriousness, it helps the non well off people, beginners, people that just want to pass time..it makes clients happy...when its free.. it's yippie weeeeeee...make people happy.. people love you..
    about time sky need to progress on player's field.. it has been stagnant at 2000 players (ON PEAK)... for a whole century..!! and ever WONDER why..?? ..
    and ohh, no deposit limits...as a business, YOU would want to grab even 1 penny from your clients..1 penny x 1,000,000,000 times = £10,000,000..it's juicy lucy...!!

love love (me speaking with no ego, in a jolly tone and jollyness, all for the good of me fav site)..

BYIEEE...
    (all comments and statements are from personal thoughts, experiences, passion, and non profit parties/party..with good agendas) thank you for listening and serving*...appreciate your team's and company's dedications, honours and hard sweat efforts..i am not in control or responsible for the results and outcome of thoughts..

Sky Poker already have a few games like this unfortunately they dont get the numbers. Firstly there are the timed tournements which have £11 buyins every day from 12pm 12.30pm and 1pm each tourney is very fast paced and lasts only half an hour.

then they have the smaller buyins of £3.30 timed tournements which run at 4.15pm and 5.15pm. again both only last half an hour.

two £5.50 timed tournements that run from 9.10pm and 11pm again both lasting half an hour.
    then finally a £11 timed tourney again which runs at 12.15am which lasts half an hour again.

They used to offer more of these and I would be glad to see these games run every hour of the day perhaps you could take part in those and maybe if the numbers playing them goes up eventually we can get more of these.

Also not my thing unless RB structure gets much more generous or some sort of prom such as premier league etc but sky do have hyper turbo 6 man sngs just they barely ever run because few people are interested and the don cimmunity have turbo dons which typically last no more then 15 mins and they are always eager to increase the player base there.

In short sky does have a small selection of games that would fit your definition of hyper turbo structure just they only have a small selection because they have not had the traffic yet, by joining in these games and encouraging others to you can help increasen the traffic and thus lead to eventually increasing the avialability of these games.
  • raggy94raggy94 Member Posts: 154
    Turbo tab in the mtt lobby would be nice, could include the freerolls under it.
  • raggy94raggy94 Member Posts: 154
    Timed Tourneys are a whole different category of game format, shouldn't really count when looking at the number of turbo/hyper mtts imo. completely different game.

+1 to OP in general. Quick tourneys would be a good way to beef up the mtt lobby/generate traffic imo.