You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

More frightening than Hallwe'en? Come play the Orfy and find out

SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,119
edited October 19 in Poker Chat
Welcome everyone, to the 2024 Orfordable League, October Week 3 of 4

If you are not listed on the post below then please post your name/teamname on this thread to register, and thus qualify, to be in with a chance of winning a seat into the Friday 9.30pm £11 BH on November 1st 2024

This runs every Friday at 7.15pm and is a monthly competition but you only need two scores to be in with a chance of a prize, your best two scores count.

Tournament: Friday Orfordable League- 10 seat Deepstack MTT with 12 min blinds
Time: 7.15pm EVERY FRIDAY
Entry: £3.30
Late reg: 60mins (end of Level 5)

EVERYONE IS WELCOME (bring your friends too)- come along and play in a nice, relaxed and friendly deep structured tourney, with plenty of banter, with the chance of a FREE MTT entry as a bonus.

Week 1:October 4th- Winner: unregged player; League leader: THECHIMP

Week 2: October 11th- Winner: HENDRIK62; League leader: THECHIMP
:
Week 3: October 18th- Winner: unregged player; League Leader: HENDRIK62

Week 4: October 25th- Winner:
:
Prizes:
Winner: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday November 1st 2024
Runner-up: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday November 1st 2024

Special thanks go to @Tikay10 and to @SkyPoker for their ongoing support, it is much appreciated.

RULES:
Last date/time for valid entry into The League- end of late reg every Friday
To qualify for a prize you must:-
1) Register your name /teamname on this thread or
2) Be on the AUTOREG list, which will be updated and posted every Friday
3) To win a prize you need at least two scores within the month, of which your lowest two will count as your monthly total
4) In the event of a tie, a countback system is in place, i.e, should two players have a total score of 8 (one with scores of 2 & 6, the other with scores of 3 & 5, the player with a score of 2 would win) , the player with the lowest individual score shall be deemed the winner.
5) Prizes are NON-TRANSFERABLE
6) Players will be automatically entered into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday November 1st 2024

Comments

• SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,119
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope that everyone is well. A new month has arrived, so this is October Week 1 (of 4). My humblest apologies go to @Toffeeandy for not mentioning that he had four consecutive FT's last month, excellent run of form and very well played Andy. With the top two players last month being in such good form, the question to ask is, can anybody prevent a repeat this month? We will certainly find out over the next four Fridays. I am sure that everyone will join me in wishing the prizewinners for September, @diamondlee & @Toffeeandy, the very best of luck in their prize tournament tonight, the 9.30pm £11 BH. Also, good luck to everyone who plays tonight. Here is the autoreg list

• thedazzmanthedazzman Member Posts: 941
    g'evening @SidV79

Now that I am free on Friday evenings, I will likely be joining in this fun on a more regular basis. If you could add me to the autoreg list, that would be fantastic!

And cheers for your time running this comp each week
    edited October 4
    Good evenong @thedazzman, welcome to the Orfy. I shall add you to the list, as requested, and good luck
    edited October 5
    Good morning Orfy folk, the scores are on the doors. There were 34 of us taking the plunge this week, 22 being Orfy regged, and of those, 8 made the FT.
    Taking home the FT Wooden Spoon in 10th place was @stokefc, leaving him in 8th overall, well played Sean.
    Finishing a solitary place higher in 9th place, @wynne1938 now sits in 7th overall, well played Wynne.
    One further place higher, finishing in 8th last night, is where the Inspector, @gogogadget finished to leave him in 6th place overall, well played Mr Gadget.
    A 7th place finish last night, went the way of @kinematic who is becoming a fixture in these reports, he now sits in 5th place overall, well played kinematic.
    We have a jump of two places to our next finisher in 5th last night, @ILIKE2FISH is in 4th overall, well played ILIKE2.
    Speaking of fixtures in these reports, the top three finishers are all fixtures in these reports with @THEHERDEIE finishing in 4th place, to leave him in 3rd overall, well played Mr Herdeie.
    One place higher taking 3rd place last night, @goldnballz is sitting, ready to strike this month, in 2nd place overall, well played Keith.
    Also a single place higher finishing in 2nd place last night, @THECHIMP couldn't quite climb to the top of the tree in the tourney, but is now our League leader, well played Mr Chimp.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night, I hope to see you all next week.
    Here is the updated League table after October Week 1

Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well.
    This is Week 2 (of 4) for October, so everyone still has a chance to win a prize this month. IO wish everyone who plays tonight, the very best of luck.
    Here is the autreg lost

• wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,554
    See you on the tables.
    Good morning Orfy folk, Week 2 is done and dusted. There were 32 playerrs last night, with 19 being Orfy regged, and of those, 8 made the FT, for the second week in a row.
    After being MIA last week, @MAXALLY made his first FT this month, where he finished in 8th place, well played Alan.
    Also making his first FT of the month, @Boxster takes home the FT Wooden Spoon with his 10th place last night, he is now in 11th overall, well played Boxy.
    Making his first FT of the month @gibbzy improved by 28 places to finish in 3rd last night, leaving him in 10th overall, well played gibbzy.
    Another with his first FT of the month was @weecheez1 who finished in 7th place, leaving him in 5th overall, well played cheez.
    Finishing one place higher, in 9th, than last week, @stokefc made his second FT of the month, leaving him in 4th overall, well played Sean.
    Congratulations go to @HENDRIK62 as he took the win last night on his first FT of the month, which has catapulted him into 3rd overall, well played Neil.
    A second FT of the month, with a 2nd place finish, saw @kinematic improve his league position by three places, as he is now in 2nd overall, well played kinematic.
    Our League Leader after Week 1, @THECHIMP also made his second FT of the month, finishing in 5th place, and hanging on to his overall lead at the top of the League, well played Mr Chimp.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night, I hope to see you all next week.
    Here is the updated League table after October Week 2

Good morning Orfy folk, I hope that everyone is well. This Week 3 (of 4), so just two weeks to stake your claim for a prize. @THECHIMP is currently our League leafer, with a score of 7. 2nd place is currently held by @kinematic with a score of 9. Those are the scores you need to beat to claim a prize. I wish everyone that plays tonight the very best of luck. Here is the autoreg list

Good morning Orfy folk, Week 3 was moving day. There were 35 players taking their chance last night, with 17 being Orfy regged, and of those, there were 5 making it to the FT.
    After taking the last three weeks to find his feet again @diamondlee returned with his first FT this month, finishing in 5th place, leaving him with a seven place jump up to 7th overall, well played Lee.
    A maiden FT appearance after only joining our merry little band of rogues, misfits and ne'er do wells, @thedazzman was our highest placed finisher in 3rd place last night, helping him climb a massive eleven places into 5th overall, congratulations on making your first Orfy FT, well played Dazz.
    A second consecutive FT went to @weecheez1 whose 9th place finish last night was enough for him to move up one place into 4th overall, well played cheez.
    Making his third consecutive FT by taking the FT Wooden Spoon, @kinematic took 10th place last, slipping a place to 3rd overall, well played kinematic.
    Last weeks League leader also fell a single place last night, and after his 12th place lasy night, @THCHIMP is in 2nd overall.
    We have a new League leader in the shape of @HENDRIK62, who made his second successive FT to finish in 4th last night, and adding to lasr weeks' win, he leapfrogged the top two, climbing the 2 places into the League lead, well played Neil.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night, I hope to see you all again next week.
    Here is the updated League table after October Week 3