You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

08/10/2024 SUMMIT - PART 1 (LATE STAGES FEATURING F_IVANOVIC)

StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,167
edited October 8 in Poker Chat
Hi guys.

Following the feedback from @F_Ivanovic I thought I'd video some of him in action in tonight's (08/10/24) SUMMIT:

Here you go, feel free to comment:

PART 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vriRJ2SJcUA

Comments

• StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,167
    edited October 8
    @F_Ivanovic

Good luck as I write this, still on FT Bubble.

Would be great if you could divulge what some of your hands were in these spots and your thoughts. There are many interesting hands involving you in this 21mins of footage, so would be great if you could share what your thoughts were in some of these spots.

All the best, hopefully see you playing on the FT soon!
  • F_IvanovicF_Ivanovic Member Posts: 2,407
    Thanks, I managed to take it down in the end, was a very tough final table!

As for thoughts on hands. The nuts vs mikey he had a bluff - i thought about jamming turn since i'm not sure a bluff follows through OTR (which was true with what he had) but seemed by far the best combo to slowplay with the spade too.

The A5 vs newdaddy I had to call turn vs 1/4 sizing, just expect him to have a lot of floats stabbing vs my small c-bet size. And river I don't block any of his bluffs with my combo. I also think in general ppl don't value bet thinly enough (had no reads) nor do i think they're always just betting turn with a J.

Glad I got to see their chat ha, unfortunately I have to play on classic view bc I prefer it so much more.
  • lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,499
    i will watch these in the morning
  • StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,167

Thanks, I managed to take it down in the end, was a very tough final table!

As for thoughts on hands. The nuts vs mikey he had a bluff - i thought about jamming turn since i'm not sure a bluff follows through OTR (which was true with what he had) but seemed by far the best combo to slowplay with the spade too.

The A5 vs newdaddy I had to call turn vs 1/4 sizing, just expect him to have a lot of floats stabbing vs my small c-bet size. And river I don't block any of his bluffs with my combo. I also think in general ppl don't value bet thinly enough (had no reads) nor do i think they're always just betting turn with a J.

Glad I got to see their chat ha, unfortunately I have to play on classic view bc I prefer it so much more.

Congrats mate, you played great, and thanks for the feedback!
  • thislteduthisltedu Member Posts: 399
    Great videos Graham. Very well played F_Ivanovic I particularly enjoyed the A5 hand. Well worked out. I agree when you factor in the lack of thin value betting the number of value hands versus the bluffs and the price you are getting makes it a good call. Always hard to call of your stack but that probably increases the chance you are up against a bluff. Very well played.
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,240
    no four colour deck Graeme!!!!!
  • JammyFkerJammyFker Member Posts: 376