You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

11/10/2024 MINI AVENGER VIDEO FEATURING @thisltedu

StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,167
edited October 14 in Poker Chat
Here you go, a bit of action involving my good friend @thisltedu AKA Donald. Review/questions to follow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F178TFOZ66Q

Comments

• DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 2,017
    so just curious is this a thing now like are you going to be doing a youtube video on the main final table every night?
  • StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,167
    edited October 14
    Doubleme said:

so just curious is this a thing now like are you going to be doing a youtube video on the main final table every night?

No probably not mate. Just happened to have busted my games at the time, and saw that friends/family were doing OK in some MTT's, so decided to record them, more for them really.

Why? Do you want me to do one featuring you?
    edited October 15
    OK so some questions with the "spotlight" on Donald: (Time of the part of the video to the left of questions)

Q1: 5min15secs: Is the min Riase open OK here, or should @thisltedu be either JAMing or folding Tc8c on the button here?

Q2: 6mins20sec: Is the minRaise/call OK by @or8treacle with AQo, or should it be an open JAM? How do we feel about @Angela124 's 29 BB reshove with AJo?

Q3: 19mins55secs: Is @thisltedu right to call with A7o here? What should his whole calling range be including pairs.

Q4: 30mins45secs: Now on FT. What do you think of @thisltedu 's 26BB shove in the SB? What hand ranges could/should he do that with? Is he right to maximise the ICM pressure on @Cei90 Or is it too many bigs to Open JAM? After Donald's JAM what should be @Cei90 's calling range.

Q5: 34mins50secs: What do we think of @thisltedu 's 3bet size here with AK? Should it just be a JAM or is that size OK? As played, is he then right to JAM the JT5 rainbow flop?

Q6: 38mins45secs: @thisltedu's exit hand. Is it right to open shove his 11BB's with KTo in the cutoff, or should he wait for a better spot? If not KTo, what should his range be and do all pairs JAM?

Feel free to respond whatever level you play at.
  • Cei90Cei90 Member Posts: 2
    Really enjoyed watching this you should do more of them. Gutted you cut the video short though can't even remember if I managed to win this one or not.

You asked how to pronounce the name Cei it's said the same as Kai
  • Cei90Cei90 Member Posts: 2
    @StayOrGo, for Q4. Yes I think he is right to maximise icm pressure here and can jam pretty wide and I'm in a position where I can only really call with the best of my range.... The chips I can win are not worth the chips I can loose even with the bounty in play
    Cei90 said:

Really enjoyed watching this you should do more of them. Gutted you cut the video short though can't even remember if I managed to win this one or not.

You asked how to pronounce the name Cei it's said the same as Kai

Glad you enjoyed the video @Cei90 , will do more if there is the interest.