You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Temporary change to Rewards Freerolls, starting tonight, Monday 14th October

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 168,013

Quick reminder that the UKOPS Rewards Freerolls start this evening.

Normally they offer a £1,000 cash prize pool. For the next 4 weeks, the Reward Freerolls will be awarding a £500 cash prize pool plus over £1,000 in UKOPS seats.

Every day 1st & 2nd in the 6:30pm Reward Freeroll will win a UKOPS High Roller entry worth £220. Places 3 to 8 will win a UKOPS entry worth £110.

For THIS week the UKOPS entries awarded in addition to the £500 cash prize pool will be;

1st & 2nd; Entry into £220 UKOPS 02 High Roller BH

3rd to 8th inclusive; Entry into £110 UKOPS 09 Bounty Hunter

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 168,013

The blurb in the Rewards Freeroll lobby for tonight & the rest of this week now states...

UKOPS Rewards Freeroll! An extra £600 in value. Earn 50 points in the previous calendar week to enter. £500 prize pool plus the top 2 win a £220 UKOPS HR seat. 3rd-8th win a £110 UKOPS BH seat. Reg opens at 5pm. 5 min blinds with 30 mins of late reg.

• DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 2,011
    well that is different then the norm these days. I am so used to seeing updates on change in this or that promotion from poker sites and it nearly always makes things much worse for the punter. The most insulting part is when they then say to help the players by making it more simple.

refreshing to see a positive change for once.
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,588
    Doubleme said:

well that is different then the norm these days. I am so used to seeing updates on change in this or that promotion from poker sites and it nearly always makes things much worse for the punter. The most insulting part is when they then say to help the players by making it more simple.

refreshing to see a positive change for once.

You hit the nail on the head a while back.

There was a time when Sky's promotions were, at best, average in the marketplace.

Whereas Sky have some of the best Reward programmes out there now. Not so much that Sky have got better (although they always try to refresh stuff). More that everywhere else has got worse.

It I were to have 1 suggestion for possible improvement? Just to add 1 Promo to the regular cycle that targets/rewards Depositors and/or New Players.
  • MohicanMohican Member Posts: 1,435
    These are excellent value was I've bagged a ticket £110 and £30 in my account. I'm off all week so will be playing as many as possible.