You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

20 DYM OMAHA ON THE BOUNCE THE END!

124»

Comments

• Options
    DarntootinDarntootin Member Posts: 1,515
    edited April 2010
    Win one, loose one.

Unfortunately that sums up my form over the last couple of days.

Be glad to win 2 in a row never mind 20!!
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited April 2010
    What stakes did you play at on these 20 DYM's? 
    were they all the same buy in? 
    were they all the same game(hold em)? 
    were they all 6 seater? 

Was wondering if it matters, or does any variation count on the sharkscope leaderboard for this, the reason i ask is, i am currently on a roll of three (yes three - hard to believe eh) but they were at different levels, 2 were @ £2:25 and 1 was @ £1:15 and 1 of them was omaha - only 18 to go to beat your record lool, i bet you i do it, and if i do you have to put up that shelf once and for all - OK? PS if you agree i may just plop down to the 30p omaha DYM's as thats money for old rope , you dont even have to turn up to win those lool.
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: 20 DYM OMAHA ON THE BOUNCE THE END!:
    What stakes did you play at on these 20 DYM's?  were they all the same buy in?  were they all the same game(hold em)?  were they all 6 seater?  Was wondering if it matters, or does any variation count on the sharkscope leaderboard for this, the reason i ask is, i am currently on a roll of three (yes three - hard to believe eh) but they were at different levels, 2 were @ £2:25 and 1 was @ £1:15 and 1 of them was omaha - only 18 to go to beat your record lool, i bet you i do it, and if i do you have to put up that shelf once and for all - OK? PS if you agree i may just plop down to the 30p omaha DYM's as thats money for old rope , you dont even have to turn up to win those lool.
    Posted by loonytoons
    and if you dont ?
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: 20 DYM OMAHA ON THE BOUNCE THE END! : and if you dont ?
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    lool - i just lost for flip sake, start again, i think your shelf fixing duties are safe for a while!!
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited April 2010
    What stakes did you play at on these 20 DYM's?  were they all the same buy in?  were they all the same game(hold em)?  were they all 6 seater?  Was wondering if it matters, or does any variation count on the sharkscope leaderboard for this, the reason i ask is, i am currently on a roll of three (yes three - hard to believe eh, my best poker  achievement ever seriously )but they were at different levels, 2 were @ £2:25 and 1 was @ £1:15 and 1 of them was omaha - only 18 to go to beat your record lool, i bet you i do it, and if i do you have to put up that shelf once and for all - OK? PS if you agree i may just plop down to the 30p omaha DYM's as thats money for old rope , you dont even have to turn up to win those lool.
    Posted by loonytoons
     well done  i must say your game has really progressed !