You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

MASTERCASH- THE LIVE TV THREAD

Comments

• Options
    BowieBoyBowieBoy Member Posts: 266
    edited April 2010

Richard Orford "THE MOVIE"

Featuring " The Incredible  Dancing Fitz and Harris"                                                          

• Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- THE LIVE TV THREAD:
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- THE LIVE TV THREAD : Thanks Greg
    Posted by acebarry10
    Actually Baz, my understanding is that there's no PTP tonight. But Dan will be in the hotseat tomorrow night for The Primo.
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited April 2010
    DANTB10 the movie (aka Jaws)

Do you like fish? Well, he likes you too..."
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    DANTB10 the movie (aka Jaws) Do you like fish? Well, he likes you too..."
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    You've all heard of The Sixth Sense.
    How about..?

The Sick Dress Sense?

starring GregHogg

;)
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- THE LIVE TV THREAD : You've all heard of The Sixth Sense. How about..? The Sick Dress Sense? starring GregHogg ;)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Richard Orford aka "Frankenstein"

"a monster Sky created but he could not play poker as well as james Hartigan:)"

• Options
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- THE LIVE TV THREAD : Richard Orford aka "Frankenstein" "a monster Sky created but he could not play poker as well as james Hartigan:)"
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Lol- touche!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    50 minutes to show time guys and gals- don't forget the best message tonight wins free entry to tomorrow's £15K Primo.

So, movie taglines or indeed movie titles starring well-known Sky Poker presenters, analysts or PLAYERS.

And if anyone has any good ideas for another discussion strand on tonight's show then please fire away!

I celebrated my birthday yesterday- does anyone have any good stories about birthdays they've spent which were particularly memorable and funny for good or BAD reasons?

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

PS- Good luck on the tables tonight all you Saturday nighters! :)
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- THE LIVE TV THREAD : Actually Baz, my understanding is that there's no PTP tonight. But Dan will be in the hotseat tomorrow night for The Primo.
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Thanks Rich
  • Options
    porkermanporkerman Member Posts: 286
    edited April 2010
    nice one rich will be watching the show if you are on, think your mint at presenting.

funny story from my 22nd birthday, went to a nightclub and didnt stop dancing all night, went to the toilet and saw this bloke in toilet with some shoes under tap, "i said what you doing mate?" he said "my feet are burning so just gonna cool my feet down a bit" so i thought good idea, so i went onto fill my rockport shoes with water, i then noticed he had sandals on, realising i had made a huge mistake, i just said "it taste better out of the shoe" and downed the water out of my shoe, that was a crazy night mate, you should have been there!!!

• Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited April 2010
    Tikay, Richard and Lisa-Marie

in no particular order

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited April 2010
    Tikay, the movie Loves Locamotives and laughs
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Alice in Wonderland featuring:

Lisa-Marie           Alice
    Richard Orford     The Cheshire Cat
    Tikay                 The Knave of Hearts
    Mark Banin          The Mad Hatter
    DP-Fitz               Tweedledee
    Ed Giddins           Tweedledum
    Sarah Champion   Red / White Queen

Tagline - You've got a very impotent date
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Howard the Duck featuring Tikay as Howard T. Duck

Tagline - You will believe a duck can talk, and talk, and talk...
  • Options
    hawk7112hawk7112 Member Posts: 3,627
    edited April 2010
    Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Snow White-Lisa (sorry Ling)
    Sleepy-DP
    Grumpy-Marc
    Dopey-Orford 
    Doc-Trevor
    Happy-James
    Bashful-Matt
    Grumpy-TK
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    coronation street has arrived on skypoker!!!!!

tikay plays norris cole
    lisa maria long plays the lovely michelle
    dp fitzgerald plays les battersby
    james hartigan plays the geek roy cropper
    richard orford plays tyrone dobbs
    sarah champion plays leanne battersby
    ed giddins plays peter barlow
    mark banin plays tony gordon
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Dinner at Eight featuring James Hartigan

Tagline - "Dinnertime Is Time For Sitting Out"
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited April 2010
    Tikay - A man barely awake, we can re awaken him, make him trendier, funnier, younger, the cost, $6M dollars da da de da!

Trevor Harris - The true story of Buck Rogers and his amazing sidekick 'Twiki' Harris

• Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited April 2010
    50 minutes to show time guys and gals- don't forget the best message tonight wins free entry to tomorrow's £15K Primo. So, movie taglines or indeed movie titles starring well-known Sky Poker presenters, analysts or PLAYERS. And if anyone has any good ideas for another discussion strand on tonight's show then please fire away! I celebrated my birthday yesterday- does anyone have any good stories about birthdays they've spent which were particularly memorable and funny for good or BAD reasons? Looking forward to hearing from you all. PS- Good luck on the tables tonight all you Saturday nighters! :)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Rich, my missus did the dirty on me one Christmas, she bought me an electronic chess game that conked out. She took it back, but they didnt have anymore in the shop so she got a hairdryer in its place. I got my revenge , when it was her birthday i wrapped 4 batteries up with the message 'present not included' inside.
  • Options
    BrownnDogBrownnDog Member Posts: 729
    edited April 2010
    On my 10th Birthday I got TWO squeaky toys and an EXTRA LARGE bonio! WHAT A DAY!

WOOF!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    50 minutes to show time guys and gals- don't forget the best message tonight wins free entry to tomorrow's £15K Primo. So, movie taglines or indeed movie titles starring well-known Sky Poker presenters, analysts or PLAYERS. And if anyone has any good ideas for another discussion strand on tonight's show then please fire away! I celebrated my birthday yesterday- does anyone have any good stories about birthdays they've spent which were particularly memorable and funny for good or BAD reasons? Looking forward to hearing from you all. PS- Good luck on the tables tonight all you Saturday nighters! :)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    nice one rich will be watching the show if you are on, think your mint at presenting.

funny story from my 22nd birthday, went to a nightclub and didnt stop dancing all night, went to the toilet and saw this bloke in toilet with some shoes under tap, "i said what you doing mate?" he said "my feet are burning so just gonna cool my feet down a bit" so i thought good idea, so i went onto fill my rockport shoes with water, i then noticed he had sandals on, realising i had made a huge mistake, i just said "it taste better out of the shoe" and downed the water out of my shoe, that was a crazy night mate, you should have been there!!!