You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

New here

EmpathicEmpathic Member Posts: 11
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
Hey guys,

I joined up recently and am already liking it here, the comminity seems great and I keep the Sky Poker channel on usually when i'm playing - great stuff imo. I also like the fact that there are a lot of players from the UK here, like myself.

Just thought i'd say hi, I play NL full ring currently and aim to move up from the lowest stakes.

See you on the felt

Marc

Comments

• Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited April 2010
    HI, I'd like to personally welcome you to sky poker my friend-----but I ain't going to because I'm a flopwit NUTTER and as angry as a frog that caught a plane to the amazon rain forest, but got diverted to fluppin france  because a stupid toad had a bottle of spring water that looked a bit suspicious----I'm floppin MAD I tell you!!!!
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited April 2010
    Don't worry Marc, acebarry will be here in the morning to formally welcome you to the forum, he's a nice sensible chap, and hardly a NUTTER at all, well, when I say hardly, I really mean barely, well maybe not quite barely, but he definitely is'nt a full blown absolute maniac, well not everyday anyway.
  • Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited April 2010
    In Response to New here:
    Hey guys, I joined up recently and am already liking it here, the comminity seems great and I keep the Sky Poker channel on usually when i'm playing - great stuff imo. I also like the fact that there are a lot of players from the UK here, like myself. Just thought i'd say hi, I play NL full ring currently and aim to move up from the lowest stakes. See you on the felt Marc
    Posted by Empathic
    welcome m8 yea most are from uk but nutter is from another planet lol  GL at the tables :)
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Thanks for the welcome guys

Gotta love nutters, they are a great way to mix things up :-) I think there is a nutter in us all!

Thinking of making a blog at some point, once I get acquainted with my new poker room..
  • Options
    pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited April 2010
    welcome and good luck
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited April 2010
    Hi

A very warm welcome to Sky Poker, and the community, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to put them on here, or see if the question has been asked before in the strategies sections of the forum and you could always ask tikay.

Good luck at ther tables
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited April 2010
    In Response to New here:
    Hey guys, I joined up recently and am already liking it here, the comminity seems great and I keep the Sky Poker channel on usually when i'm playing - great stuff imo. I also like the fact that there are a lot of players from the UK here, like myself. Just thought i'd say hi, I play NL full ring currently and aim to move up from the lowest stakes. See you on the felt Marc
    Posted by Empathic
     your here now well come ,

you can never ever leave, just ask emilyegg lol

if you try will hunt you down with our sky hounds,

so don't try it buster,

we are watching always watching !

• Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited April 2010
    In Response to New here:
    Posted by Empathic
    Yo,

welcome to the madhouse:)

good luck at the tables, see you around...

hoggers
  • Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited April 2010
    Hi Marc - welcome!
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited April 2010
    Hello to you!

Welcome to the Community! I hope your time here is enjoyable. Any questions - just shout.

• Options
    ness4ness4 Member Posts: 388
    edited April 2010
    Moo
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,651
    edited April 2010
    hey up m8 welcome aboard
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: New here:
    Moo
    Posted by ness4
    Your accent has changed, Missy Nessy ;-)

Welcome to the Sky Pokerisms Empathic
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys, and no IRISH i'm not going anywhere anytime soon so no need to stalk the Empath :-)

E.
  • Options
    BowieBoyBowieBoy Member Posts: 266
    edited April 2010
    Welcome to our humble aboad.
  • Options
    HAL_9000HAL_9000 Member Posts: 216
    edited April 2010
    Welcome Marc, Thought id give you a little welcome present so please feel free to use it....Its much easier then posting in Area 51

IN CASE OF BAD BEAT BANG HEAD HERE

> X <

Trust me you will need it

Keep Smiling
    HAL_9000
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    lol thanks HAL, appreciate it.

Got pocket A's beat twice last night costing me a stack or 2, however I climbed back with a small profit :-)

Whenever I get a bad beat, I try not to get angry instead ask myself if I could of played it any better and if so, makes me feel better.

Giving 6max a go as there appears to be loads more traffic in the short handed games..

E.