You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tournament Breaks

cookie83cookie83 Member Posts: 272
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat

Hi everyone,

Just chucking out an idea really, not even sure if it's something Sky could introduce.

Playing in £200 BH and down to 3 players and now in a 5 min tournament break.
Wonder if it would be possible for Sky to add an option where you have a tick box when you're ready to resume from a break. If everybody in the tournament ticks "ready" the tourney resumes.

Just feel bit pointless to take a 5 min break when there are 3 of us left, the blinds are massive and the tourney will probably last about 10 more hands

Anyway break over, going back to see if I can win :-)

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    agboyagboy Member Posts: 110
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Tournament Breaks:
    Hi everyone, Just chucking out an idea really, not even sure if it's something Sky could introduce. Playing in £200 BH and down to 3 players and now in a 5 min tournament break. Wonder if it would be possible for Sky to add an option where you have a tick box when you're ready to resume from a break. If everybody in the tournament ticks "ready" the tourney resumes. Just feel bit pointless to take a 5 min break when there are 3 of us left, the blinds are massive and the tourney will probably last about 10 more hands Anyway break over, going back to see if I can win :-) Thanks
    Posted by cookie83
    mate i know where u r coming from.  was playing in a bh a few days again, and we were heads up, and i had less than a big blind, we had a break and i lost it in the 1st hand back,  sometimes breaks are pointless