You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Customer Care accuse me of Lying!

Played £4 on Sky Vegas Texas HoldEm bonus the night the site went funny, put the money in the game failed to load and the £4 was never credited.

Reported by email to customer care who could find no record of it depite me giving transaction numbers etc.

After 3 emails they still thought the fault occured on a cash table on Sky Poker not Sky Vegas!

Eventually I get a condescending email back advising they still have no record of it but are refunding the £4 as a Goodwill Gesture!

What on earth! Sky, I don't want the £4 if you are just going to insult me!

I would get a grip of customer care as they are going to lose you a lot of custom.

Dave

Comments

• SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Customer Care accuse me of Lying!:
    Played £4 on Sky Vegas Texas HoldEm bonus the night the site went funny, put the money in the game failed to load and the £4 was never credited. Reported by email to customer care who could find no record of it depite me giving transaction numbers etc. After 3 emails they still thought the fault occured on a cash table on Sky Poker not Sky Vegas! Eventually I get a condescending email back advising they still have no record of it but are refunding the £4 as a Goodwill Gesture! What on earth! Sky, I don't want the £4 if you are just going to insult me! I would get a grip of customer care as they are going to lose you a lot of custom. Dave
    Posted by anonymous
    Not meant to be anon its me!!!
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited April 2010
    Hi there SolarCarro,

Please accept my apologies on behalf of the team. During site problems the customer care team can receive very high volumes of traffic/ emails etc and sometimes things can be mistaken or overlooked. i fully understand this doesn't make your situation acceptable but it may slightly explain the cause.

hopefully you'll stick with us and let us get it right next time!

I'll make sure this is reviewed and hopefully improved for the future.

Kind Regards,

Rich

edited April 2010
    ... and have a quick check of your PMs

:)
  • SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Customer Care accuse me of Lying!:
    ... and have a quick check of your PMs :)
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Thanks Rich, to be fair I don't think they quite understood that the query related to a Sky Vegas table game and not a Sky Poker cash table, eventually after much twoing and froing they found the funds stuck in the game and have since refunded the money with a nice email.

Appreciate the help.

Dave
    edited April 2010
    That's great to hear.

All the best.
  • manasa1manasa1 Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2010

Hi Iwas playing in the velocity the other day and doing well in about 8th place when the table changed several times and my avatar just dissapeared I then realised that I was playing as becster467 (cant remember the numbers after becster) I was playing really well but because of what happened went on tilt and busted out wondering whether someone else would benefit if I cashedin. I tried to phone but the recorded message said there was a high volume of calls. It took me a little while to get through on the contact us tab in the home page. The chap I spoke to tried totell me at first that I was the only person who had a problem and that the game was working fine it was because I was using chrome that I had experienced problems. He did refund my entrance fee after checking on the game as agood will gesture which was a small relief but I am still annoyed as I felt confident that I was going to at least cash in in that game. Did anyone else exprience problems like this I think it was last sunday and can anyone explain what happened technically because I dont believe this was because of chrome which has been working fine up untill that point. Cheers