You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

what a Player?

2»

Comments

• Options
    pryce6pryce6 Member Posts: 1,058
    edited April 2010
    Why are you all getting on his case?

Villian makes an awful call with J hi.
  • Options
    WHOAMI196WHOAMI196 Member Posts: 1,170
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: what a Player?:
    Why are you all getting on his case? Villian makes an awful call with J hi.
    Posted by pryce6
    haha cheers m8 lol no true'r words have been said
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited April 2010
    The 4x call with TJ is speculative to say the least. From that point on they both end up in what Harrington calls 'a dark tunnel' ....... nothing unusual, this happens all the time. Neither player can let go of their hand.

No reason to have a go at WHOAMI though. Lighten up a bit.
  • Options
    zxghostxzzxghostxz Member Posts: 482
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: greenieno is a DONK:
    AK...aka...Anna Kournikova...Looks good......But seldom Wins! Need I say more? You Raise....he calls You bet after flop....he calls You Shove with nothing...he calls You Post HH I go search you out on tables Keep Smiling HAL_9000
    Posted by HAL_9000
    lol
  • Options
    flushandoflushando Member Posts: 110
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: what a Player?:
    The 4x call with TJ is speculative to say the least. From that point on they both end up in what Harrington calls 'a dark tunnel' ....... nothing unusual, this happens all the time. Neither player can let go of their hand. No reason to have a go at WHOAMI though. Lighten up a bit.
    Posted by elsadog
    alrite elsa mate i dont think any1 is haven a go at whoami there just sayin its only ace high n not to show the other fellas name me personaly i think its bad play by both of them but i wouldnt moan about it at the end of the day the other fella was chasen his straight draw