You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

FINALLY

BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat

i have just been on the worst down swing i think ive ever had,ive analized,disected and just plain screamed and no matter how i played or what i did nothing went right the last 6 non freerolls ive played ive picked my spot and gone all in well ahead only to hit a totaly fishing caller whos landed.
anyway today ive just played exactly the same got my chips in ahead and chuff me theve held up and ive taken down my first mtt (i cant tell you since when as i gave up looking at histories about 2 weeks ago).
it was only a 7 runner £2 ds but man it feels good! 

Comments

• Options
    KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited April 2010
    Nice one mate. A win is a win, no matter what the prize is. Onwards and upwards, unlike Pompey (sorry, couldn't resist) ;o)
  • Options
    sara36dd08sara36dd08 Member Posts: 826
    edited April 2010

nice when it works mate well done
    and for sunday its PLAY UP POMPEY
  • Options
    TiaDalmaTiaDalma Member Posts: 454
    edited April 2010
    wd badboy
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited April 2010
    Nice one, very well done
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    edited April 2010
    happy days m8
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited April 2010
    And what happened next  ? ,, Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh  get In !!

nice one ..      :))
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited April 2010
    Well done matey
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited April 2010
    In Response to FINALLY:
    i have just been on the worst down swing i think ive ever had,ive analized,disected and just plain screamed and no matter how i played or what i did nothing went right the last 6 non freerolls ive played ive picked my spot and gone all in well ahead only to hit a totaly fishing caller whos landed. anyway today ive just played exactly the same got my chips in ahead and chuff me theve held up and ive taken down my first mtt (i cant tell you since when as i gave up looking at histories about 2 weeks ago). it was only a 7 runner £2 ds but man it feels good! 
    Posted by BADBOY985
    well done mate, always nice to win a tourney after such a bad run

re freerolls though, bad beats will be much more common cos of the loose calls etc, its always better to play for money if possible- freerolls annoy the **** out of me for the reasons that you have stated!
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: FINALLY:
    In Response to FINALLY : well done mate, always nice to win a tourney after such a bad run re freerolls though, bad beats will be much more common cos of the loose calls etc, its always better to play for money if possible- freerolls annoy the **** out of me for the reasons that you have stated!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    I AGREE I DONT TAKE ANY NOTICE OF PLAY IN FREEROLLS, STRANGLY I DID OK I FREEROLLS DURING MY DOWNSWING WORKING ON THE PAIR AND A PRAYER THEORY UNFORTUNATLY I KEPT RUNNING INTO PEOPLE USING THE SAME THEORY IN DEEPSTACKS LOL
  • Options
    bobcat52bobcat52 Member Posts: 568
    edited April 2010
    Well done badboy....just pulled out of freefall myself so I know how good it feels to start winning for a change!

Gregg!! get your finger out.....I'm waiting to see if you can qualify for Vegas!!!