You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Can load Skypoker Can't load Skybet or Skyvegas?

itsrichieitsrichie Member Posts: 3
edited April 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Hi,
   Don't know if anyone else can help with this, but for the last few weeks I have been able to load access Skypoker but not Skybet or Skyvegas. This is the case if i'm trying to get in through google or through the tabs at the top of the poker lobby. I just get Internet explorer cant disply the webpage.

I'm usung IE8, have checked for virus's cleaned registry, all the usual diagnosic stuff. I am at a loss. The only other thing is sometimes poker tables take an age to load. Usualy if i'm playing to at once. Don't know if thats related or not!

Thanks for any help.

Rich

Comments

• silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited April 2010
    Hi Richie

I'm not the most computer savvy person but one thing you could try doing is running IE8 in compatibility mode. I know there were a few minor issues when IE8 first come out but I thought it was sorted.

To run it in compatibility view when you've got IE open click on the tools button in the top right corner & then click on compatibility view from the drop down menu.

Like I say, I don't know if this will cure your problem but it's worth a go.
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited April 2010
    Hey Rich (great name btw)

After following Jay's advice is this working for you now?

Let me know if you're still having problems.
  • itsrichieitsrichie Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2010
    Thanks Silentbob but no it didn't work. Any thoughts Skyrich ?
    The only other thing that seems 'wrong' is if I click on myaccount it takes an age (2 or 3 mins) to get to the account screen, and when it fianly does it looks odd, like a low graphics version, Just text.

Hope any of this helps.
  • Donut64Donut64 Member Posts: 2,666
    edited April 2010
    Download Mozlla Firefox and Im sure all the problems you listed will be a thing of the past! Best thing I did! :)
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Can load Skypoker Can't load Skybet or Skyvegas?:
    Thanks Silentbob but no it didn't work. Any thoughts Skyrich ? The only other thing that seems 'wrong' is if I click on myaccount it takes an age (2 or 3 mins) to get to the account screen, and when it fianly does it looks odd, like a low graphics version, Just text. Hope any of this helps.
    Posted by itsrichie

Try Donut's advice and in the meantime i'll see if i can arrange for someone to give you a call and help you through these problems.
    edited April 2010
    by donut's advice i mean download and use firefox.

It's totally free, very easy and quick and available here

try using that and let me know how you get on?
  • itsrichieitsrichie Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2010
    Have tried firefox... exactly the same problem.
    edited April 2010
    Right OK.

I'll try and arrange for one of the team to give you a call shortly.

Hopefully we'll get to the bottom of your problems
  • mastaheadmastahead Member Posts: 10
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Can load Skypoker Can't load Skybet or Skyvegas?:
    Right OK. I'll try and arrange for one of the team to give you a call shortly. Hopefully we'll get to the bottom of your problems
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    I have the same problems, trouble loading all Sky sites, and when I try pinging skypoker.com I usually get request timed out. Also My Account section takes ages to load and when it does its a text only version. If you get to the bottom of the problem please update the thread