You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

wowwwwwwwwwwwww 6am it said not 5-45!!!

DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat

WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT!!!!???

Comments

• Options
    PaulaHarPaulaHar Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2010
    Its so annoying, I dont know why they dont do the maintenance at night.
  • Options
    edited April 2010

Well if theyre gonna cut ya off at 5-45 say that, instead of 6.

I was just about to open another can - they dnt understand!

Seriously tho ya can do what ya want when ya want, but abit of notice wud be nice - like a day or 2's notice?
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: wowwwwwwwwwwwww 6am it said not 5-45!!!:
    Well if theyre gonna cut ya off at 5-45 say that, instead of 6. I was just about to open another can - they dnt understand! Seriously tho ya can do what ya want when ya want, but abit of notice wud be nice - like a day or 2's notice?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Last year, i was in a tourney at 8:15pm, and there were 2 of us left at midnight, blinds were like 30,000/60,000 and we were neck and neck stealing, then it went off line, i got £90 odd for second, he got £150 odd for 1st, and then i noticed the on screen message behind the table screen - 'closed for essential maintenance at 11:45 pm' they didn't even give a percentage split between us, i think its a joke that tourneys are still open to play (big fields as well) and they don't let them finish, but at least they do the maintenance now at times when all sensible people are asleep lool
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited April 2010
    Hey guys,

Please accept my apologies for lack of notification in the forum.

I'll make sure this issue is addressed for next time.

Thank you
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited April 2010
    Hey guys, Please accept my apologies for lack of notification in the forum. I'll make sure this issue is addressed for next time. Thank you
    Posted by Sky_Rich

Who are you?? lool. Havn't heard from ya for days, and when's that new mod AKA Katie Price gonna show his face on here again lool
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited April 2010
    lol I've been out of the office since Saturday. Did you miss me?

• Options
    Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited April 2010
    Well if theyre gonna cut ya off at 5-45 say that, instead of 6. I was just about to open another can - they dnt understand! Seriously tho ya can do what ya want when ya want, but abit of notice wud be nice - like a day or 2's notice?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Hi DOHHHHHHH,

Apologies for the short-notice on the maintenance. Occasionally an IT department will need to something as a matter of urgency where even we will only get a few hours notice - we avoid it as much as possible and apologies for making almost open another can in vain.

Thanks,
    Sky Dave
  • Options
    HAL_9000HAL_9000 Member Posts: 216
    edited April 2010
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

PMSL!!! Like that stopped you did it?

Keep Smiling
    HAL_9000
  • Options
    edited April 2010

Yes it stopped me Hal it sent me straight up the apple and pairs!!

Zonked out - Couldnt even be bothered to wait for my curry to ping in the microwave!!!!

Was playing 630 BB's too !!! Grrrr

In all honesty though, last time they did this I was in mid hand - this time I was in mid conversation!!!!!! Who needs facebook when you have sky poker during the early hours when theres the same 10 people online eerytime!! lol

Fundz let me down tho - didn't show up! - If you read this Fundz - please assure me you are ok!

Cya tomoro night Fundz dnt let me downnnnnn

DOHH
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited April 2010
    i wish it had been one minute earlier so he wouldn't have hit his trips on the river hahaha.

anyway yeah Doh i was just typing that you used to spew but you don't no more and everyone respects your game bro....

take care and see you at the tables soon mate.
  • Options
    HAL_9000HAL_9000 Member Posts: 216
    edited April 2010
    Yes it stopped me Hal it sent me straight up the apple and pairs!! Zonked out - Couldnt even be bothered to wait for my curry to ping in the microwave!!!! Was playing 630 BB's too !!! Grrrr In all honesty though, last time they did this I was in mid hand - this time I was in mid conversation!!!!!! Who needs facebook when you have sky poker during the early hours when theres the same 10 people online eerytime!! lol Fundz let me down tho - didn't show up! - If you read this Fundz - please assure me you are ok! Cya tomoro night Fundz dnt let me downnnnnn DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Sad times indeed

Keep Smiling
    HAL_9000