You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

I did not copy!

Donut64Donut64 Member Posts: 2,666
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
I know some people think that I copied a popular members avatar but in my defence I would like to point out at the time of choosing my avatar I had not been on the forum and seen that it was already being used at the time. I have noticed the other person has now changed their avatar I truly hope no one was offended as no offence was meant!

Comments

• Options
    HAL_9000HAL_9000 Member Posts: 216
    edited April 2010
    HU Death-Match, I say, winner takes avatar!!!
    Hadn't noticed to be honest.

Keep Smiing
    HAL_9000
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited April 2010
    I'm sure there were no bad feelings. Huflungpu's a good guy and this is a friendly place after all :)
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited April 2010
    HU4Banana's?
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Originally I was going to put a real picture of myself but I don't think it would have been passed and it would have defiantly caused offence! :)
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited April 2010
    Cant say i noticed, i mean i know some people think all you monkeys look the same, however you look nothing like pu, you are much younger, and better looking.
  • Options
    luvBWFCluvBWFC Member Posts: 763
    edited April 2010
    lol defiant offense is the best kind! Or is that deviant offense?.....
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Be careful you will be acussed of some "ism" saying all mokeys look the same! :) Thaks anyways! In Response to Re: I did not copy!:
    Cant say i noticed, i mean i know some people think all you monkeys look the same, however you look nothing like pu, you are much younger, and better looking.
    Posted by loonytoons
  • Options
    TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited April 2010
    Whats all this then??? Has there been some flopping copy-catting on the flupwit fourm?

I think we need a fluppin nutter to sort this once and for fluppin all ;o)

x
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited April 2010
    Whats all this then??? Has there been some flopping copy-catting on the flupwit fourm?

I think we need a fluppin nutter to sort this once and for fluppin all ;o)

x
  • Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited April 2010
    Its ok you convinced me to give up smoking and get contact lenses, iv had a trinny and suzanna makeover and feel great!!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Thanks you are looking great! I just didnt want you to think I tread on your paws on purpose!  In Response to Re: I did not copy!:
    Its ok you convinced me to give up smoking and get contact lenses, iv had a trinny and suzanna makeover and feel great!!
    Posted by HuFlungPu
  • Options
    inka2003inka2003 Member Posts: 184
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: I did not copy!:
    Whats all this then??? Has there been some flopping copy-catting on the flupwit fourm? I think we need a fluppin nutter to sort this once and for fluppin all ;o) x
    Posted by MAXALLY
    I thought it was funny Max !
  • Options
    FlutNushFlutNush Member Posts: 371
    edited April 2010
    I'll tell you what could fix this: Hu, I've always thought that you should find a picture of a monkey flinging pu. 

If that picture had a question mark above the monkeys head, then that would be even better... as though the monkey were innocently asking who'd flung the pu he'd just flung.

I think Donut should then get an avatar of a doughnut. Maybe with some jam spilling out of the side, just to make it obvious that it's a doughnut.

I reckon I need to be made a president of something, with immediate effect. 

Can I have a badge Rich?
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I'll tell you what could fix this: Hu, I've always thought that you should find a picture of a monkey flinging pu.  If that picture had a question mark above the monkeys head, then that would be even better... as though the monkey were innocently asking who'd flung the pu he'd just flung. I think Donut should then get an avatar of a doughnut. Maybe with some jam spilling out of the side, just to make it obvious that it's a doughnut. I reckon I need to be made a president of something, with immediate effect.  Can I have a badge Rich?
    Posted by FlutNush
    I have found many many pictures of monkeys throwing pu, and have many many times tried to get this past the Prisoner Cell Block H that is the sky mods but they just won't allow it (even tried a cartoon)

They also don't like a peachy bums either i'v noticed :(
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: I did not copy! : I have found many many pictures of monkeys throwing pu, and have many many times tried to get this past the Prisoner Cell Block H that is the sky mods but they just won't allow it (even tried a cartoon) They also don't like a peachy bums either i'v noticed :(
    Posted by HuFlungPu

Try uploading the pics 9-5.30 and i'll pick them up personally
  • Options
    FlutNushFlutNush Member Posts: 371
    edited April 2010
    OK, at great personal expense, I've commissioned Ralph Steadman to illustrate a picture of a monkey throwing 'chocolate cake', whilst seated at a poker table and holding a domestic three-pin electrical plug.

Surely that's got to nail it?

• Options
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: I did not copy! : Try uploading the pics 9-5.30 and i'll pick them up personally
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Bums ?
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    possibly
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    lol @ Mr Nush... im thinking about sending you a picture and you painting me a portrait?

Ok Rich you asked for it! ... im gonna try them pictures again
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I think this was the peach

Bit off topic now but it was a vital picture at the time