You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tonight- the biggest match in Europe...Tikay v Orford

RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi all,

Yes, forget Man U v Bayern Munich- the eyes of the world are firmly focussed tonight on a titanic duel between master and apprentice on the Sky Poker tables.

In a MASSIVE double header- Tikay and I will take each on in the 7pm Tikay Sleepstack and the 8pm Double Stack.

I came 7th out of 1600 runners last night in TKO and there are serious rumblings around the office that I'm now a much better player than the Great One. Lol.

Can this be true? As Harry Hill would say- "only one way to decide...FIGHT!"

I have two sets of Sky Poker merchandise to give away tonight (each comprising of a Sky Poker beermat, pen, keyring, baseball cap and stress ball).

The first one shall be given to whoever gets the closest to predicting how many places will seperate Tikay and I in the two tournaments COMBINED.

So, for example, if you think Tikay will finish 1st in the Sleepstack and I'll finish 33rd-he'll beat me by 32 places. And in the 8pm you might think I'll beat Tikay by 5 places.
So- overall- you're prediction is... TIKAY to BEAT RICH BY 27 PLACES.

(Please note- you can also predict that I will beat Tikay overall!!!)

The second merchandise set will be given to whoever gives me the correct time of the first goal in the Man U game. In the event of two players selecting the same minute- the person who posted first will be the winner.

So, good luck and get posting your two comp entries!!!

Poker and footy on tonight- the dream night in!

Comments