You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SITE OUTAGE TOMORROW (09.04.10)

Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi Guys,

Just a really quick notification for you all.

The site will be out of action tomorrow from 5.45 am to 7/8am, while some essential maintenance takes place.

Thanks for everyone's patience.

Comments

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited April 2010

Early night for Doh x 7 then!
  • Options
    Mr_MiyagiMr_Miyagi Member Posts: 2,031
    edited April 2010
    aww, I thought you were taking us out somewhere Rich
  • Options
    GaryQQQGaryQQQ Member Posts: 6,804
    edited April 2010
    Let's hope it is 5-45am to 8-00am ........... and not 2-00am to 4-30pm like last time!
  • Options
    HORRISHORRIS Member Posts: 76
    edited April 2010
    Thanks for the notice. I thinkyou should run a comp to see who can guess when it comes back on, closest gets entry to the nights big tourney lol I say 11,07 am
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited April 2010
    In Response to SITE OUTAGE TOMORROW (09.04.10):
    Hi Guys, Just a really quick notification for you all. The site will be out of action tomorrow from 5.45 am to 7/8am, while some essential maintainable takes place. Thanks for everyone's patience.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Hi it is at you Rich, a suggest I do at you, a read in this thread what called is "thread of how to speak in an english"-- much of good is the learn here for your speak of correction, then it will be that an understand of you will be done. Here also will you learn that a poker site haves players, and a hospital it is that haves patience
  • Options
    bigflop1bigflop1 Member Posts: 1,034
    edited April 2010
    10.24am
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited April 2010

Is that Friday morning? 

I'll have to start abit earlier haha! - Just got in and have a full night ahead, I saw the title of this thread and nearly broke down into tears - 5-45am is fine tho - in fact will probli do me alot of favours :)
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: SITE OUTAGE TOMORROW (09.04.10):
    In Response to SITE OUTAGE TOMORROW (09.04.10) : Hi it is at you Rich, a suggest I do at you, a read in this thread what called is "thread of how to speak in an english"-- much of good is the learn here for your speak of correction, then it will be that an understand of you will be done. Here also will you learn that a poker site haves players, and a hospital it is that haves patience
    Posted by oynutter

funny very is you not nutter

[face smiley here insertion]
  • Options
    KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited April 2010
    In the accent of the Reverend Ian Paisley.......

IT'S AN OUTAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited April 2010
    Not again!! Another fiasco, i want to change my guess in the 250M hand comp to a couple of hours later, its a conspiracy i tell ya.
  • Options
    belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited April 2010
    all these outages have ruined my 250 mil hand prediction not happy!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    GaryQQQGaryQQQ Member Posts: 6,804
    edited April 2010
    12-22pm