You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Grand National Tips...

2»

Comments

• Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited April 2010
    Chuffed to bits for McCoy....but cant believe he never thanked me and Quagmire for allowing him his victory by not backing him.
  • Options
    sick_swanssick_swans Member Posts: 160
    edited April 2010
    had king johns castle, yeh the one who decided he would rather hang around at the starting line!!!stinker
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,312
    edited April 2010
    I'm having such a terrible time with the horses my sons have started to bet on the horses I say don't have a chance. Needless to say when I said McManus, Jonjo and Ap have had so many chances they will never win it, they stove on to Don't Push it.

LOL
  • Options
    Grievesy9Grievesy9 Member Posts: 9
    edited April 2010
    lol, had dont push it. tenner on it at 20/1! happy days!
  • Options
    Quagmire72Quagmire72 Member Posts: 789
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Grand National Tips...:
    Chuffed to bits for McCoy....but cant believe he never thanked me and Quagmire for allowing him his victory by not backing him.
    Posted by emilyegg
    We should get a thank you letter from Mr McCoy next week. If we'd have backed it he'd have been flying through the air on the 1st fence, then the horse would have backed up and stomped on his head!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I'm having such a terrible time with the horses my sons have started to bet on the horses I say don't have a chance. Needless to say when I said McManus, Jonjo and Ap have had so many chances they will never win it, they stove on to Don't Push it. LOL
    Posted by vaigret
    Vaigret....You should give serious consideration to joining the exclusive club that me and Quagmire selflessly champion, without consideration for ourselves and our wallets. ;0)
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Grand National Tips... : We should get a thank you letter from Mr McCoy next week. If we'd have backed it he'd have been flying through the air on the 1st fence, then the horse would have backed up and stomped on his head!
    Posted by Quagmire72
    And that would have been BEFORE the race started proper. ;0)