You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

NO WAY POSSIBLE TO BE SCREWED THIS MAY TIMES

2»

Comments

• Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: NO WAY POSSIBLE TO BE SCREWED THIS MAY TIMES:
    HOW IS THIS ALL POSSIBLE. I THIS SHORT SPACE OF TIME
    Posted by Fundz
    Its called varience, wait til youve had it for 5 weeks like me
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited April 2010
    if you think this is bad you dont know nothing. If i showed you the beat i had you would retract this thread!
    Posted by Dazler
    my bad beats are badder than your bad beats
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: NO WAY POSSIBLE TO BE SCREWED THIS MAY TIMES : Its called varience, wait til youve had it for 5 weeks like me
    Posted by acebarry10
    5 weeks ain't variance baz, that's just playing bad!! i know i've been there.
  • Options
    DiggerManDiggerMan Member Posts: 1,027
    edited April 2010
    Are you going to post every hand that you lose on this thread?
    Posted by MereNovice
    I suspect that the answer to your question might be yes!
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited April 2010
    LISTEN GUYS its not you. doing rite things, just f uckin sky poker. ive just had 6/7 bad beats running with best hand, just coz im short stacked they need me out to get tourny complete. AND SKY DON'T F UCKIN TELL ME ITS JUST LUCK OF THE DRAW. NO WAY KIDDER NOT AVIN IT. CONSPIRACY HAPPENS TO OFTEN NOT TO BE.
    Posted by scouse1515
    why are you always short stacked?
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: NO WAY POSSIBLE TO BE SCREWED THIS MAY TIMES : why are you always short stacked?
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Your funniest post of the week lool
  • Options
    Action_DanAction_Dan Member Posts: 341
    edited April 2010
    HOW IS THIS ALL POSSIBLE. I THIS SHORT SPACE OF TIME
    Posted by Fundz
    93 suited - it's not possible if you don't make calls like that. You outdrew him, he returned the favour...pretty regular and standard stuff with top pair against vulnerable two pair!

A9 - you never defined your hand or put pressure back on opponent so allowed him to outdraw you. He showed aggression pre flop and continued to bet, not call when his hand improved on each street! Don't get involved with raggy Aces if you're worried when you hit...

K10 - min raised so invited everyone into pot. J2 shoved to protect his vulnerable top pair on wet board and you made optimistic call...you missed, he won...and?

You were unlucky with AJ vs AJ and KK but everything else could've been avoided! 

Just shrug it off and accept these things happen during poker sessions! Blaming other players or the site for your shortcomings won't get you anywhere - you can either analyze your play and improve accordingly or continue to feel aggrieved...that's your choice but I know which one I'd be doing to make more money in the future!