You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

HOW TO LOSE A BANKROLL IN 5 MINS LOL

timebomb10timebomb10 Member Posts: 202
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
well started off me playing a tournament 2 hours in the 5 min break i didnt need the toilet so clicked on black jack to mess about for the 5 mins
i thought i was betting 25 cent a time
when in actual fact i was betting 25 dollers a time lol 5 min later bankroll 10 dollers what a joke im fuming
there was no indication i was betting that amount ie no doller sign :l anyone done this would make me feel better lol

Comments

• Options
    WHOAMI196WHOAMI196 Member Posts: 1,170
    edited April 2010

WT.f really!!! gutted LOL

• Options
    edited April 2010
    yep was on bet_fair lol check it out doesnt have any doller signs or nowt lol contacted them and they said was my mistake lol i just said ohh poooooh lol
  • Options
    Action_DanAction_Dan Member Posts: 341
    edited April 2010
    In Response to HOW TO LOSE A BANKROLL IN 5 MINS LOL:
    well started off me playing a tournament 2 hours in the 5 min break i didnt need the toilet so clicked on black jack to mess about for the 5 mins i thought i was betting 25 cent a time when in actual fact i was betting 25 dollers a time lol 5 min later bankroll 10 dollers what a joke im fuming there was no indication i was betting that amount ie no doller sign :l anyone done this would make me feel better lol
    Posted by timebomb10
    Gutted - the curse of Blackjack strikes yet another poker player! You got means to reload again? You won it once, you can do it again...COME ON!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    yer just wont play blackjack lol i thought it said 2 minimum per bet so fort it was 2c and the chips where 1,2,5,10,25 lol trust me to pick the max chip but i gess if id of won alot i wouldnt of minded doing that mistake lol
  • Options
    TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited April 2010
    Floppin ell, I feel that pain in your chest brother!!!

Taxi for blackjack!!!

x
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited April 2010
    wudnt happen if u stuck to sky :)
  • Options
    DarlomikeDarlomike Member Posts: 234
    edited April 2010
    lol i did worse than that :O.

played bingo for a change lost 20 quid, was meh... but then i tried to play roulette :O omg i just never hit anything went tilty and lets just say i won't be playing that often for a while lol.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: HOW TO LOSE A BANKROLL IN 5 MINS LOL:
    lol i did worse than that :O. played bingo for a change lost 20 quid, was meh... but then i tried to play roulette :O omg i just never hit anything went tilty and lets just say i won't be playing that often for a while lol.
    Posted by Darlomike
    Thats what happens when you're team green (even though i may or may not be seeking a transfer...shhhh don't tell the boss!)

x
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: HOW TO LOSE A BANKROLL IN 5 MINS LOL : Thats what happens when you're team green (even though i may or may not be seeking a transfer...shhhh don't tell the boss!) x
    Posted by TRIP5
    Sorry Irene but we havent enough wine at the moment in the GREEEN ARRMY stores to even consider putting a bid in for you..... :)  x
  • Options
    DarlomikeDarlomike Member Posts: 234
    edited April 2010
    haha.... it hppens ;).

come across if yeh like lol
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: HOW TO LOSE A BANKROLL IN 5 MINS LOL : Sorry Irene but we havent enough wine at the moment in the GREEEN ARRMY stores to even consider putting a bid in for you..... :)  x
    Posted by MAXALLY
    HAHAHA, if you didn't fly your flag under the guise of Team Irish then I'd probably believe you!!!!!

x
  • Options
    pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited April 2010
    greeeeen arrrrrmyyyyyyy!!!!