You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Fix for Insta-Fold straight after a table move?

FlutNushFlutNush Member Posts: 371
edited April 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Guys, I suffer from a glitch that I know others do too; the title of this thread says it all, but virtually every time I'm moved to a new table during a MTT, my hole cards are shown very briefly, and then instantly mucked after the 'time-out' buzzer goes. Any chance this can be looked at?

If it's any help, I run a Mac Power PC G4, OSX operating system (10.4.11). I use Safari as a browser.

Comments

• NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Fix for Insta-Fold straight after a table move?:
    Guys, I suffer from a glitch that I know others do too; the title of this thread says it all, but virtually every time I'm moved to a new table during a MTT, my hole cards are shown very briefly, and then instantly mucked after the 'time-out' buzzer goes. Any chance this can be looked at? If it's any help, I run a Mac Power PC G4, OSX operating system (10.4.11). I use Safari as a browser.
    Posted by FlutNush

always new you was posh

• beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Fix for Insta-Fold straight after a table move?:
    Guys, I suffer from a glitch that I know others do too; the title of this thread says it all, but virtually every time I'm moved to a new table during a MTT, my hole cards are shown very briefly, and then instantly mucked after the 'time-out' buzzer goes. Any chance this can be looked at? If it's any help, I run a Mac Power PC G4, OSX operating system (10.4.11). I use Safari as a browser.
    Posted by FlutNush

Sounds like it's just slowing down and timing out, I have problems with that when I play on my mac. The graphics catch up and you suddenly have alot less time than you thought/are sat out.
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited April 2010
    Hey Flutnush,

I'm sorry to hear of your problems. let me pass this thread on to the rest of the team and one of the guys will be able to take a look.

cheers.