You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Has exposure on total player compromised Sparce, Nutter & DanTB's game?

NEMESIS152NEMESIS152 Member Posts: 7
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
I would like to know whether the top 3 total players have found that their moves are less successful following the in-depth exposure and hand analysis while on total player.  If I was stupid enough to play against them, I would probably put up more resistance and push back more often (this would no doubt lead to rapid depletion of my chips).  Have the total players adjusted their style since total player?

PS:  can anyone decipher a conversation I overheard yesterday.  A man said "I was going to put a pony on the horse, but in the end I put a monkey on it and it romped home".  This has conjured up alarming images for me - obviously monkeys weigh less than ponies, hence it went faster..... I feel I'm missing something.

Denise (nemesis999)

Comments

• Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited April 2010
    Not sure if they post on here anymore... TP has finished... ;)
  • Options
    NEMESIS152NEMESIS152 Member Posts: 7
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Has exposure on total player compromised Sparce, Nutter & DanTB's game?:
    Not sure if they post on here anymore... TP has finished... ;)
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Hey BlackFish - not used to forums & blogs.  Don't even have a facebook and my teeth are white not blue.  How do these forums work?  I can't sleep and am bored out of my skull, so I'm playing with stuff for amusement.
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited April 2010
    dude just post random stuff at night... no1 seems to be about but i am lol, so just write random cr ap and ill chat! welcome to ze forum
  • Options
    bigbiker22bigbiker22 Member Posts: 218
    edited April 2010
    FYI   a pony is £25 and a monkey is £500

Steve
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited April 2010

I think these guys are good enough to handle whatever people throw at them - If people have seen them play a few times, and think they have them sussed out - more fool them.

They can play about 10 million different ways - lol.

They'll be okay !! :)
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited April 2010
    LOL at the conversation you heard with the betting on the horses i mean as has been said .....

A PONY = £25

A MONKEY = £500

thats a fair old increase in bet sizing innit.lol dav
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,651
    edited April 2010
    think it will make them even better cuz they know they,ve had alot of focus on them so they know they have to keep on top of there game imho.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited April 2010
    A monkey for 500 comes from the old 500 Indian rupee note that had a monkey on it.
  • Options
    dantb10dantb10 Member Posts: 583
    edited April 2010

I have found people are gunning for me alot more now, and i always have to have a hand because i get called down light and people make moves on you just so they can say they outplayed you.

The upside is i get paid off handsomely when i have a genuine hand because people never seem to believe!

In tournaments its definately more of a challenge because its hard to go 'under the radar' and steadily build your stack because people want to take you out and know who u are from the get go.

It just means against some players i have made a few adjustments to keep them guessing and wait untill they get out of line and try to capitalise on it.