You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

phil WHO...?

philmenowphilmenow Member Posts: 617
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
said id post here with his name,just to show him 4 what he is...what u mean u cant name and shame?i just have..

_Gymwear Big blind  300.00 450.00 5315.00
  Your hole cards
  • Q
  • A

philmenow Raise  900.00 1350.00 1155.00
banjo518 Fold     
TRADEMARK1 Fold     
maverick12 Fold     
_Gymwear Call  600.00 1950.00 4715.00
Flop

_Gymwear Check     
philmenow All-in  1155.00 3105.00 0.00
_Gymwear Call  1155.00 4260.00 3560.00
_Gymwear Show
  • A

philmenow Show
  • Q
  • A

Turn

River

_Gymwear Win Three 2s 4260.00  7820.00

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited April 2010
    SLIP! 

Open shove pre flop!
  • Options
    hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited April 2010
    woopdidoo he called 2x bb having 1 bb already invested with the big stack, he hit, you did the typical shove allin on a low flop with 2 over cards, he has trips then you post it on the forum acting rock
  • Options
    hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited April 2010
    and why put half your stack in if your just going to shove flop anyway. why not just go allin pre flop instead of comitting yourself even if you miss
  • Options
    porkermanporkerman Member Posts: 286
    edited April 2010
    phil this is not very nice of you and if i was you i would remove it cos its your bad play and nothing to do with gym, you should just shove your chips in the middle pre flop, i am assuming this is a mtt or maybe a stt? you just play it very badly and maybe you should pop down to the free play levels for maybe an hour or 2 and learn how to play among the greatest, clearly your only a beginner so maybe we can tweak a few things for you? just pop in and i will be sure to help you out!

dunkster out!!!
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited April 2010

As has been said, your only giving him a decision here if you shove pre. The only reason i see to make a standard raise here is if your sitting on a monster (AA) and you want to try and get them in first and commited to calling your all in on the flop. I'm still probably pushing here even with a moster as the big stack is going to assume we can do this with any 2 and we have a great chance of getting called light. He still has 10 - 12 BB's if he loses to an all in pre s oyou may get the call but a standard raise with BB at more than 10% of your stack should not be something you contemplate here

• Options
    MrWh1teMrWh1te Member Posts: 963
    edited April 2010
    man u are such a fish philmenow, wuold you like to join me for a game?
  • Options
    Donut64Donut64 Member Posts: 2,666
    edited April 2010
    Well done Gymwear called a weak bet hit and got paid what more could you ask for! Happy days! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    points taken,lol...however much of a fsh u think i maybe,i was mullering this table/player,got involved with this player (who liked to call,and try and outplay..yeah right),hit a monster,was reeling him in,when strangely,the table froze,when it thawed out ,lo and behold he'd bet and taken down the pot...nappy days..and i was left in this position,figured if he can call with 83 os,then calling with rag ace,hes gonna pay me well,cept skypoker wanted to teach me 'lessons of the day',lesson 1-dont slow play a monsta(the table may freeze)and lesson 2-calling with ragace at skypoker isnt so bad...if id hav pushed allin pre..trust me he'd have called and outcomes the same...in hindsight, apologies to gym,he never wrote the software..
  • Options
    pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited April 2010
    "sky wanting to teach me a lesson" "software" issues. only one place for this my friend AREA 51 me thinks!!!!! ( dont want to be playing paranoid about sky and its software). it will eat ya up inside i tell ya
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: phil WHO...?:
    "sky wanting to teach me a lesson" "software" issues. only one place for this my friend AREA 51 me thinks!!!!! ( dont want to be playing paranoid about sky and its software). it will eat ya up inside i tell ya
    Posted by pod1
    lol..funny how the table never freezes when im just about to mukk 72os,eh..?