You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Calm

DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat

OK it started with a guy calling my 4 bet, thats FOUR BETS pre flop, with ACE QUEEN, then the resulkting shove on a jack high flop, and binking to beat my two pretty pocket kings.

Then a guy, limps in, calls my raise pre, flats my flop raise, flats my turn raise, then open shoves the river for 1/10th of a 300bb pot, WIT POCKET KINGS, against my pocket queens.

Then Im leading the 1k gtd at the first break, and a geezer flats my raise pre with KTs, and oben shoves on an A JJ board, and he binks again, follows that up by calling my 15xbb shove with 66, I of course have the underpair....

Currently taking it all out on the velocity, I can remember feeling this bad once, which was when I sp unked away £650 in 2 hours on a tp night, calling £200 with ace high on a flop, and walking into the nuts...

Advice mid session rather than after when it all ends in tears!

Have a scary amount in my account, but only started boozing at 7pm absolutely no way Im quitting, whos in an entertaining game??? Ill watch!!

ALSO.....

Watching VH1 classic......he "another brick in the wall" song....WAS NOT  ....BonJovi......was it????

DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2010

Btw they arent bad beats ....well...one is...but Im getting OWNED left rigt and centre!!!

Theyre setting me up like a DOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG baby!!!
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited April 2010
    lol  unlucky  mate ..'Another Brick In The Wall .. Pink Floyd  :))
  • Options
    Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited April 2010
    Pink floyd mate, as long as you dont mix your drinks you'll still be fine!!!! Don't start drinking jaegermeister shots with stella and you will be fine.They are baddddddddd.Dave.
  • Options
    edited April 2010

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh its such a horrid game this, how can it make me so annoyed.
  • Options
    philmenowphilmenow Member Posts: 617
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: ABSOLUTELY STEAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh its such a horrid game this, how can it make me so annoyed.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    mayb because even when you do evrything right and they do evrything wrong,you can still lose to them..
  • Options
    AyrGraemeAyrGraeme Member Posts: 271
    edited April 2010
    Pink Floyd sang that song
  • Options
    edited April 2010

Well what a turn around.

I won the fake velocity (the £500 one) then went on to crush a couple of cash tables...

Webby untilted me, then of all people, Vince, merenovice came to felt me at ring hold em, but actually his presence fosussed me, didnt wanna blow up in front of him as I hes merenovice!!!

He was talking to me throughout my velocity final table. Top man.

Webby n Mere - dont get on, but between them, they helped me! lol

Neway, another good nights work, thanx to u 2 chaps!! :)

Night, DOHH
  • Options
    HAL_9000HAL_9000 Member Posts: 216
    edited April 2010
    So we can assume you were just absolutely steaming!!!!!!.......Drunk!!!!! at 4.06 this morning then?

Nice work bud
    Always good to take a break

Keep Smiling
    HAL_9000
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited April 2010
    N1 dohhh glad you recovered and as for merenovice yes he is a top bloke.He pointed me in the right direction with how to get a point across without being arrogant and he was 100% correct as i used to go about it in the wrong manner.Glad to see webby helpin yer as well.Wp mate dav
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    lollll why bo I do it ?

Anyway Hal/anyone, how can you see what time a post has been posted? - unless.....you are there when it happens?

Sawwwwwww Head! :(
  • Options
    goodylad21goodylad21 Member Posts: 693
    edited April 2010
    Dohhhhhhh u numpty it tells you next to the date !!!
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited April 2010
    Thanks for the kind comments and well played dohhhhhhh.