You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Whos the funniest on the forum?

Comments

• Options
    hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Whos the funniest on the forum?:
    Are Maxally and Loonytoons the same person??? They look disturbingly alike. Has anyone been on the same table as these two at the same time? I think not! One live action version, when they have loads of bunce, and a cartoon version for when the budget is running out. A bit like Stuart Little 3.
    Posted by Hale72
    and is that your real behind or am i just hitting on another male disguised as a female player again :)
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited April 2010
    Mr Miyagi for me, i still think of him every time i rest my head on the pillow
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    Good to see the smoking monkey back HU...the "other" icon was fresh and contemporary, but just not the same.
  • Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Whos the funniest on the forum? : Good to see the smoking monkey back HU...the "other" icon was fresh and contemporary, but just not the same.
    Posted by emilyegg
    Lol, could,nt give them cigs up and the contact lenses made my eyes water

• Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited April 2010
    SO---You all think it's funny do ya!!--Calling people funny, just because they inject a little humour to the odd thread now and again, funny is it??--HA HA FLUPWIT HA--- How the flop do expect people to play serious poker on a serious poker site if the whole fluppin table think you are FUNNY---EH?----EH---Tell me that there then--if you can tell me anything at all, without thinking I'm being fluppin FUNNY!!--OOOOOO---OYNUTTER!!----He just raised 21,000 chips, I think I'll call him, he's probably just being funny!!--This is the kind of thing I have to put up with!!

Next time one of you lot think about tarnishing another players name by labelling them FUNNY, just think about how you would like it---eh--- I told my Mum that I play serious poker here, how do you think this looks to her--eh---flops sake!!--If sharkscope get hold of this I'll have a fluppin clown next to my name where there should be a shark!!---What will me Mum and me Julee think of that eh---"I'm a good poker player Mum, honestly I am"------"Well why does all these people think you are funny then"?---How do I know Mum, I told you they are all NUTTERS on the site"---- Well you better start getting serious or that plastic card goes in the dustbin"!!---

See what you lot have done!!---FUNNY IS IT??---Me Julee listens to my Mum as well you know, do you think sensible girls like performing all kinds of satisfying favours on a fluppin CLOWN do you??---eh--There are a lot of things a girl can't do when she is fluppin laughing you know----Just think of them next time you want to label someone flopping Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Donut64Donut64 Member Posts: 2,666
    edited April 2010
    Yep definitely funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant stop laughing now! In Response to Re: Whos the funniest on the forum?:
    SO---You all think it's funny do ya!!--Calling people funny, just because they inject a little humour to the odd thread now and again, funny is it??--HA HA FLUPWIT HA--- How the flop do expect people to play serious poker on a serious poker site if the whole fluppin table think you are FUNNY---EH?----EH---Tell me that there then--if you can tell me anything at all, without thinking I'm being fluppin FUNNY!!--OOOOOO---OYNUTTER!!----He just raised 21,000 chips, I think I'll call him, he's probably just being funny!!--This is the kind of thing I have to put up with!!   Next time one of you lot think about tarnishing another players name by labelling them FUNNY, just think about how you would like it---eh--- I told my Mum that I play serious poker here, how do you think this looks to her--eh---flops sake!!--If sharkscope get hold of this I'll have a fluppin clown next to my name where there should be a shark!!---What will me Mum and me Julee think of that eh---"I'm a good poker player Mum, honestly I am"------"Well why does all these people think you are funny then"?---How do I know Mum, I told you they are all NUTTERS on the site"---- Well you better start getting serious or that plastic card goes in the dustbin"!!---  See what you lot have done!!---FUNNY IS IT??---Me Julee listens to my Mum as well you know, do you think sensible girls like performing all kinds satisfying favours on a fluppin CLOWN do you??---eh--There are a lot of things a girl can't do when she is fluppin laughing you know----Just think of them next time you want to label someone flopping Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by oynutter
  • Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Whos the funniest on the forum? : and is that your real behind or am i just hitting on another male disguised as a female player again :)
    Posted by hurst05
    It's the real thing, I think, I cant remember the last time I had a good look at it.

I'd ask hubby, but that would mean speaking to him, and as it's not his birthday, I'm not gonna spoil him.

Just ask Loonytoons. He has a mental image of me that defies belief!!!

Definately female. Have a look at my old blogs (if you can still find them), for some amazing true stories.

(Or just click this link)

Dont take too much notice of the photo, I had been down a mineshaft, waist deep water 1/2 an hour previous, so didnt look my best.

The car one still gives me the odd nightmare.

• Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited April 2010
    mmmm strange haley----that bum dos'nt seem to fit the face--lol
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    That photo is 10 years old, and you can't see the bottom of me, so it is quite possible that is my rear.

A lot can change in that time.

But from memory, that definately is, I think, possibly, maybe, perhaps, be my real user picture.

It may have expanded a little in the last 10 years but I am quite sure I had a pair of shorts that said Big Hugs.

Or did they say

'Big Hugs here, form an orderly queue, no pinching, biting or squeezing, one at a time please'

Then I think they had the full works of shakespeare in big bold letters across the back. With enough space left over for War and Peace' all in a font large enough for Tikay to read without much difficulty from quite a way off.
  • Options
    imacertimacert Member Posts: 69
    edited April 2010
    hair coming down to the bottom of your back? seems a different person to me, stil very nice to look at but dont think its you hale
  • Options
    edited April 2010

Honestly. My hair comes down to the bottom of my back, probably longer than the 'big hugs' photo.

I just had tied up on the other photo.

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited April 2010
    Honestly. My hair comes down to the bottom of my back, probably longer than the 'big hugs' photo. I just had tied up on the other photo.
    Posted by Hale72
    Please put some photos on here with you being tied up!!!   :)
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Mr Miyagi for me, i still think of him every time i rest my head on the pillow
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    mmmm, something we should know??

The last thing you think of before going to sleep is Mr Myagi?

Interesting.
  • Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited April 2010
    He uses pillow cases to do no2's in when he is in big mtt then flings it out the window resulting in his father having the best tomatoes in stoke

i thought everyone knew that
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Whos the funniest on the forum? : Please put some photos on here with you being tied up!!!   :)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    I havent got one tied up, but here's a nice one of me at my brothers wedding.

As you can quite clearly see, I have the same shape now as I did when the big hugs one was taken.

Vey few people can actually say they are the same size at nearly 30 as they were when they were 18. But I honestly and proudly can.

• Options
    edited April 2010
    He uses pillow cases to do no2's in when he is in big mtt then flings it out the window resulting in his father having the best tomatoes in stoke i thought everyone knew that
    Posted by HuFlungPu[/QUOTE

Been away for a couple of months, missed out.

Whats wrong with carrying the lappy to the loo like any decent person!

(I've heard,) there is no better feeling than 'dropping the kids off' whilst being involved in a big hand.

Being involved in a 'big pot' twice at the same time without multi tabling.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited April 2010

^^^^ I think you miss read the line ^^^^^Please put some photos on here with you being tied up!!!   :

:):)
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    No I understood, but Rich wouldnt allow them.
  • Options
    Mr_MiyagiMr_Miyagi Member Posts: 2,031
    edited April 2010
    He uses pillow cases to do no2's in when he is in big mtt then flings it out the window resulting in his father having the best tomatoes in stoke i thought everyone knew that
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    There is some looking really juicey in the greenhouse atm.

anyone for some of Miyagi's world famous tomato soup?
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Sorry, for some strange reason, I have gone straight off Tomatoes.

From now on I will insist that all my fruit and veg has been sprayed with loads of chemicals first. None of that organic rubbish for me.

Has you put some on the pitch at Port Vale?
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,651
    edited April 2010
    Sorry, for some strange reason, I have gone straight off Tomatoes. From now on I will insist that all my fruit and veg has been sprayed with loads of chemicals first. None of that organic rubbish for me. Has you put some on the pitch at Port Vale?
    Posted by Hale72
    they get plenty of that every other satdee duck so theres no need
    i like nutters post rayte from the heart that m8