You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Past Monthly Poker Leagues

DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
edited April 2010 in Community Help & Advice

hi i have followed this instruction

"  Previous Monthly Leaderboards can be viewed in the "Past Leagues" section of the Sky Poker website, under Rewards - /> Leagues.  "

but can't find it anywhere could you point me in right direction many thanks dtw

Comments

• Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited April 2010
    Hey DTW,

Thanks for raising this. Unfortunately that line of text referred to the old web site and old site functionality. since the site re-design this is no longer available. Thanks for the spot though, i'll make sure the content guys remove the line t avoid future confusion.

and please accept my apologies that i am unable to provide you with this info.

kind regards,

Rich
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Past Monthly Poker Leagues:
    Hey DTW, Thanks for raising this. Unfortunately that line of text referred to the old web site and old site functionality. since the site re-design this is no longer available. Thanks for the spot though, i'll make sure the content guys remove the line t avoid future confusion. and please accept my apologies that i am unable to provide you with this info. kind regards, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich

cheers m8