You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

big thanks to john aldridge and all in the forum deepie

BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
just finished the forum deepstack so a big thanks to all in it. havent played it for a while and after a unsavery expirience playing last night was going to give poker a miss for a while,but thanks to sky rich and a picture of aldo i had a free entry. so i played and am really glad i did. good banter,good laughs and good manners from all. so thanks again guys for 3 1/2 enjoyable hours and see you in next weeks (i won entry in that too man i love sky rich).

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited April 2010

I bubbled :( had a good laugh with a couple of the guys Ive not seen/played before. I

And who needs Sophie Dahl when its 2 for Tuesdays!!!!

Free entry? Free Pizza? - GIVING EM AWAYYYYYY

WP ALL

• Options
    rossjb14rossjb14 Member Posts: 700
    edited April 2010

Good post Badboy, well played tonight and a good cash.  Glad you enjoyed it and I agree about the good manners, no moans at all at the end of hands.

Good luck next week.

• Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited April 2010
    In Response to big thanks to john aldridge and all in the forum deepie:
    just finished the forum deepstack so a big thanks to all in it. havent played it for a while and after a unsavery expirience playing last night was going to give poker a miss for a while,but thanks to sky rich and a picture of aldo i had a free entry. so i played and am really glad i did. good banter,good laughs and good manners from all. so thanks again guys for 3 1/2 enjoyable hours and see you in next weeks (i won entry in that too man i love sky rich).
    Posted by BADBOY985
    nice post

and well done pompey getting to FA cup final, thoroughly deserved

and hope you beat chelsea in the final!
  • Options
    rats107rats107 Member Posts: 230
    edited April 2010

nice post. will look to play it regularly, was great fun again!

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited April 2010
    In Response to big thanks to john aldridge and all in the forum deepie:
    Posted by BADBOY985
    No problem badboy. i'm glad you enjoyed it.

- Everyone
    head to The Shed for really easy, fun competitions and the chance to win free entry into the forum deepstack (just like badboy did!).