You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

BIG GAME

Root_KunalRoot_Kunal Member Posts: 714
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
£5/£10 over 5k on table wooooooooop

ps ive just played a 10 handed double ur money on PS and after 1hour yes 1hour there were no fallers my god in the end I got bord and went all in....it was only a doller so was not that bothered, bet its still going on now maaaaan thats one thing i love bout sky they only last max 40mins. can get throught alot but on stars get through bout 1 every year lol

Comments

• Options
    hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited April 2010
    what gets me is you see tables with just the 1 person sat on, are they actually looking for a game or just wanna sit there with a pretty number in front of them? 3-4 different people all sat on different tables, why dont they sit against each other. crazy money on that table btw, 
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG GAME:
    what gets me is you see tables with just the 1 person sat on, are they actually looking for a game or just wanna sit there with a pretty number in front of them? 3-4 different people all sat on different tables, why dont they sit against each other. crazy money on that table btw, 
    Posted by hurst05

I often think this myself like 2night there were 2 players sitting at some lind level had same amount on table but they were sitting at different tables whats the point. Would they actaully play if someone sat down or would they put the sat out sign up.............mybe they only play with players they trust and not hit a run players?
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited April 2010
    If I put down 1k on one of the empty hu tables, one lucky reg wud get the seat, and within 5 minutes, there wud be 4 on the waiting list.

Theyre just waiting for fish like meeeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    If I put down 1k on one of the empty hu tables, one lucky reg wud get the seat, and within 5 minutes, there wud be 4 on the waiting list. Theyre just waiting for fish like meeeeeeeeeee
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Lol thats funny and probaly true, ive been giving FT and PS abit of a go over last 2weeks but for some **** reason my heart says sky...........have no idea whhhhhhy though. Maybe i just needed a break
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited April 2010
    ive just watched a hand on tilt....gus hansen was in it, and it was all in on the turn.

He had 3 outs to win the hand, and they ran it twice....

he needed a queen and only a queen

He hit the queen twice.

Ive never seen anything like it, 2 outer followed by a 1 outer, 17.5/1 and a 30/1 double?
  • Options
    offshootoffshoot Member Posts: 1,049
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG GAME : I often think this myself like 2night there were 2 players sitting at some lind level had same amount on table but they were sitting at different tables whats the point. Would they actaully play if someone sat down or would they put the sat out sign up.............mybe they only play with players they trust and not hit a run players?
    Posted by kunster
    if youve played someone enough to find out youre equal in skill level or they are better than you then you just stop playing them so regs end up sitting on different tables waiting for the fish.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    ive just watched a hand on tilt....gus hansen was in it, and it was all in on the turn. He had 3 outs to win the hand, and they ran it twice.... he needed a queen and only a queen He hit the queen twice. Ive never seen anything like it, 2 outer followed by a 1 outer, 17.5/1 and a 30/1 double?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

NOWAY
    I just stoped watching that a few mins ago **** it....................durrrr took over 300k off ivey on FT a few days ago
  • Options
    BrownnDogBrownnDog Member Posts: 729
    edited April 2010
    If I put down 1k on one of the empty hu tables, one lucky reg wud get the seat, and within 5 minutes, there wud be 4 on the waiting list. Theyre just waiting for fish like meeeeeeeeeee
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    LOL so funny dohhhh
  • Options
    PenFifteenPenFifteen Member Posts: 429
    edited April 2010
    In Response to BIG GAME:
    £5/£10 over 5k on table wooooooooop ps ive just played a 10 handed double ur money on PS and after 1hour yes 1hour there were no fallers my god in the end I got bord and went all in....it was only a doller so was not that bothered, bet its still going on now maaaaan thats one thing i love bout sky they only last max 40mins. can get throught alot but on stars get through bout 1 every year lol
    Posted by kunster
    Just watched one hand - over a grand in bluffing

"One of them" is being taken to the cleaners