You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker Welcome Bonus

ImOnTVLolImOnTVLol Member Posts: 4
edited April 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Hi

I started my poker account last month. I was under the impression I had a month to clear some points (I cleared enough for a £25 bonus) however this money was not paid into my account.

I tried contacting support but they were clearly reading from some sort of book...

I have checked your account and see that you have not received the Poker Welcome Bonus because you have registered your account last year and the Terms state that we count the Poker Points from the 1st 30 days after you have registered your account
18:50:47 I will forward your query to the marketing department and request to have this bonus credited to your account.
18:51:41 Yes - my account was registered last year to play super six
18:51:44 which is free
18:51:49 i only started a real money account last month
18:52:33 You need to go to the "Tournaments Lobby" then you need to click on the "Freeroll" tab just below that
18:52:56 ...why?
18:53:13 I dont want to play the soccer 6 freeroll
18:53:42 i was stating my account was created last year, but only to play the super 6 game on skysports.com, I only became a real money player last month
18:53:46 does that make sense?
18:54:13 You will find the freeroll tournament there.
18:54:48 You don't understand my query.

Can anyone help me get in contact with someone who can sort this out?

Cheers,

ImOnTVLol

Comments

• Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited April 2010
    Hey there imontv,

I'm sorry to hear of your problems. i'll send this thread right over to the marketing guys to take a look at. I (or another member of the team) will respond shortly.

thanks
  • Sky_DannipSky_Dannip Member Posts: 12
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Sky Poker Welcome Bonus:
    Hi I started my poker account last month. I was under the impression I had a month to clear some points (I cleared enough for a £25 bonus) however this money was not paid into my account. I tried contacting support but they were clearly reading from some sort of book... I have checked your account and see that you have not received the Poker Welcome Bonus because you have registered your account last year and the Terms state that we count the Poker Points from the 1st 30 days after you have registered your account 18:50:47  I will forward your query to the marketing department and request to have this bonus credited to your account. 18:51:41  Yes - my account was registered last year to play super six 18:51:44  which is free 18:51:49  i only started a real money account last month 18:52:33  You need to go to the "Tournaments Lobby" then you need to click on the "Freeroll" tab just below that 18:52:56  ...why? 18:53:13  I dont want to play the soccer 6 freeroll 18:53:42  i was stating my account was created last year, but only to play the super 6 game on skysports.com, I only became a real money player last month 18:53:46  does that make sense? 18:54:13  You will find the freeroll tournament there. 18:54:48  You don't understand my query. Can anyone help me get in contact with someone who can sort this out? Cheers, ImOnTVLol
    Posted by ImOnTVLol
    Hi Adam,

Really sorry for the chat you had - the person obviously didnt understand your query and i will pick this up with the customer care managers.

I have credited you £25 Poker Welcome Bonus. It is in your account now.

See you at the tables :-)
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited April 2010
    wooo - Go Dani P!
  • ImOnTVLolImOnTVLol Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2010
    Cheers guys, its in the account.

Will be reccomending SP in terms of support!