You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

TONIGHT'S SHOW with DP Fitzgerald & Ed Giddins featuring our Total Player, Dan Brown

Comments

• Options
    craftycarpcraftycarp Member Posts: 310
    edited April 2010
    anwser to  sam's question..

have you got any change for the carpark
  • Options
    ChirpyChipChirpyChip Member Posts: 556
    edited April 2010
    Can you please show this hand....

Hand I.D: 251925338

I only flat called the river as he flat called two streets, then min raised on the end.. knew I was beat
  • Options
    Ads2kukAds2kuk Member Posts: 582
    edited April 2010
    I think she said "I told my partner this game wasn't too hard!"
  • Options
    CJ111CJ111 Member Posts: 193
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: TONIGHT'S SHOW with DP Fitzgerald & Ed Giddins featuring our Total Player, Dan Brown:
    If you are already watching the show, which I hope you are, Mr Giddins has made the competition more specific.... Whoever guesses the closest to the following question, will win free entry into next weeks Primo: What did Ed's girlfriend say to the tournament director after she won the tournament? Post your answers here, or email us at the usual address.
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    Ed's girlfriend say why does it smell so much in  here  ???????????????????????????
  • Options
    Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited April 2010
    Can we go shopping now ?
  • Options
    ajbrown7ajbrown7 Member Posts: 121
    edited April 2010
    I have a feeling Dublin-up could be right but I'm not going to repeat his answer so I'm going to guess

"what's the best starting hand?"
  • Options
    CJ111CJ111 Member Posts: 193
    edited April 2010
    K 6  all in
  • Options
    edited April 2010

can i go to the toilet please?
  • Options
    ChirpyChipChirpyChip Member Posts: 556
    edited April 2010
    I flat called as he flats 3 streets, then min raises the river.. I think he would have re raises the turn if he had flopped a set or two pair,, or even a lower flush.. incase i was betting with the ace flush draw... so when he smoothed 3 streets and then re-raised the river.. I only flat called as I really believed he slowed played me with the flopped nuts... by leaving myself with 600 behind i still have a decent re-shoving stack.. 
  • Options
    monkey123monkey123 Member Posts: 590
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: TONIGHT'S SHOW with DP Fitzgerald & Ed Giddins featuring our Total Player, Dan Brown:
    If you are already watching the show, which I hope you are, Mr Giddins has made the competition more specific.... Whoever guesses the closest to the following question, will win free entry into next weeks Primo: What did Ed's girlfriend say to the tournament director after she won the tournament? Post your answers here, or email us at the usual address.
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    Surely you cant change the competition after receiving entry's ?????
    shocking !!!
  • Options
    hawk7112hawk7112 Member Posts: 3,627
    edited April 2010
    Do I take Ed to value town?
  • Options
    chrisbhoychrisbhoy Member Posts: 302
    edited April 2010
    Did she ask, " Can I use these chips on the roulette table?"
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited April 2010
    Did she ask..."What time does the tournament start?"
  • Options
    Sky_MandySky_Mandy Member Posts: 582
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: TONIGHT'S SHOW with DP Fitzgerald & Ed Giddins featuring our Total Player, Dan Brown : Surely you cant change the competition after receiving entry's ????? shocking !!!
    Posted by monkey123
    It hasnt been "changed" - it has been slightly improved :-)

(If we had any worthy winners pre-modification then of course we wouldnt have allowed it)
  • Options
    FlutNushFlutNush Member Posts: 371
    edited April 2010
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    She said: “That was a great result! I never normally come first at home, and as far as the prize money goes? Well, it won't change me, and I suppose I'll end up giving Ed.”

Do I win a prize?
  • Options
    edited April 2010

i v'e been told i flooped the nutt's are they salted or dry roasted
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited April 2010
    Do i get a prize for winning?
  • Options
    cazzie58cazzie58 Member Posts: 64
    edited April 2010
    Ed

I think Sam said 'who won?'

Good show.

Cheers

In Response to TONIGHT'S SHOW with DP Fitzgerald & Ed Giddins featuring our Total Player, Dan Brown:
    Evening all! We have a fantastic show lined up for you tonight, with DP and Ed bringing you all the action from tonight's Primo AND our Viva Las Vegas Semi-Final.  There are satellites into the 9pm Semi-Final starting shortly, at 540pm and 610pm, so there is still time to qualify (although you can still buy-in directly if you wish)- so what are you waiting for? Get over to the lobby now!! We will also be catching up with Dan Brown as he joins in with the Primo action.  Dan will also be playing in the 9pm £900 Guaranteed and a celebrity sit and go at 10pm and 11pm - so be sure to look out for him in the lobby. We also have two home players this evening - they will be 'wilhelm' and 'chrisbhoy' and we will be checking up on their progress throughout the show. *****COMPETITION****** You can nab yourself free entry into next weeks Primo tournament too....... DP and Ed will be choosing the best post or email sent in for tonights show - how simple could that be? So keep your questions/comments/jokes coming in! Good luck!
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
  • Options
    rats107rats107 Member Posts: 230
    edited April 2010

Hand History #251938661 (20:42 18/04/2010)

perfect time to lose connection!!!

• Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    edited April 2010
    Ed told me to raise it up & go all-in.

ps: Why do Tikay & Kent Brockman never appear at the same time?
    or do they just share the same wardrobe, (Burgandy Jacket).