You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Thanks Sky Poker

JockBMWJockBMW Member Posts: 2,653
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
Gee thanks Guys,    

I finally get to see one of my hands on Sky Poker.   It's me folding Ace King suited against Ace Nine off lol

In fairness, I was short stacked, on the bubble, trying to cash in the Primo,  and it was a dangerous board, which I had missed completely.... but come on Sky Poker, couldn't you have shown me doubling up with a real hero call.  No OK lol

Comments

• Options
    philmenowphilmenow Member Posts: 617
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Thanks Sky Poker:
    Gee thanks Guys,     I finally get to see one of my hands on Sky Poker.   It's me folding Ace King suited against Ace Nine off lol In fairness, I was short stacked, on the bubble, trying to cash in the Primo,  and it was a dangerous board, which I had missed completely.... but come on Sky Poker, couldn't you have shown me doubling up with a real hero call.  No OK lol
    Posted by JockBMW
    if u cashed it was a good move,imo..rather get paid for my time than regret a call that i didnt need to make(mainly due to the fact that all my dominating hands are getting beat l8ly).but,no doubt, u probably shud make the call..
  • Options
    JockBMWJockBMW Member Posts: 2,653
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Thanks Sky Poker:
    In Response to Thanks Sky Poker : if u cashed it was a good move,imo..rather get paid for my time than regret a call that i didnt need to make(mainly due to the fact that all my dominating hands are getting beat l8ly).but,no doubt, u probably shud make the call..
    Posted by philmenow

Cashed in 37th place  Yippee

• Options
    philmenowphilmenow Member Posts: 617
    edited April 2010
    nice 1..id settle for a cash evrytime,rather than hero call bubble exit..
  • Options
    TommyDTommyD Member Posts: 4,389
    edited April 2010
    Congrats Jock, not bad at all for your first Primo, very well done.