You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

BRYAN ORYAN DROP IN 4 A CHAT LIVE @BELLAGIO THERAPY TABLE.COM.

bryan1960bryan1960 Member Posts: 205
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
Bryan and i have decided to take action on behalf of the vast numbers of confused and bewildered players on this very site.W e are reading so many sad stories day in and day out ,that we have decided to counsel anyone with poker problems.Bellagio table seems to be the perfect place that we can chat and sought out the heads down poker players, whos numbers seem to be multiplying on a daily basis.Our aim is simple,we will attempt to re-introduce the fun back into the game you love so much,using cognitive therapy techniques and various other secret techniques ,we will have you back on the road to pure unadulterated poker bliss.Sessions are of course free to all.You will find Bryan and i sat at Bellagio most evenings 9.30 till late.Obviously we are expecting large numbers on the waiting list,as this happens another close by table will be opened for your convenience.Please note that the worst cases on here will be put into a trance like state ,with the possibility of side effects.The side effects are easily resolved and are fully explained in BRYAN ORYAN POKER TIPS part 97.Look forward to some customers tonight 9.30 onwards as we have already explained.Kind regards Bryan and i B.O.P.R.L.Science .Etc.

Comments