You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tonight's Show

porkermanporkerman Member Posts: 286
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
hello fellow players, just finally got round to watching tonights episode of "the club"

can anyone tell me if rich was being serious when he said that instead of giving me free entry to primo he said they giving me 500 free play points? now i may seem a bit doo lally but i dont think rich is taking my game serious here, does he think i cant cope in a bit mtt?

i dont mind proving myself all over again just think rich is showing disrespect to my game i may have misread the signals but somehow i dont think so on this occasion.

clearly i know what side the bread is buttered and if rich thinks he got better game than me then i will play him heads up and if i win he gives me my place in the primo back?

Comments

• Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited April 2010
    Porkerman this is no dig at you buddy but how long have you been playin poker? just interested. Also have you played your heads up yet people are wondering where you are and leaving messages?
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    7 votes for orford i must say i am surprised
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited April 2010
    I'm pretty sure that Mr. Orford has rigged this.
    He has mysterious powers.
  • Options
    penguin7penguin7 Member Posts: 1,094
    edited April 2010
    Sorry I had to vote for Rich. I watched the show last night and thought it was superb the way Rich and Tikay both kept a straight face when awarding your prize. This was totally in the spirit of your thread. Good luck m8, you have certainly kept many of us entertained with this, hope you use your points wisely.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    no problems penguin but he will lose if he accepts my offer? the 13 that have voted for richard are quite clearly accepting a bun9! and as for exchanging £33 primo entry fee to 500 free play points? ummmmmmmmm not good for me that they should already know i have 5 and half thousand on my sky poker account and about 6 million on facebook
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Show:
    no problems penguin but he will lose if he accepts my offer? the 13 that have voted for richard are quite clearly accepting a bun9! and as for exchanging £33 primo entry fee to 500 free play points? ummmmmmmmm not good for me that they should already know i have 5 and half thousand on my sky poker account and about 6 million on facebook
    Posted by porkerman
    You should do what Barry Greenstein does and donate a percentage of your winnings to charity.

If you donate 10%, then Oxfam can have 550 Sky Poker play money and the RSPCA can have 600,000 Facebook points.
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited April 2010
    i think i know why  tikay and rich did not give u the primo entry they new u would  takeing it down
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited April 2010

porkerman robc is waiting for you to respond on the hu thread ,

if you dont you leave me no option but to put robc through !
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    have responded, i think you should read the terms and conditions of me entering this event in all honesty
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    24 votes for rich orford and only 6 for me, this is very surprising, come on porkers vote for me and i can take this down with a little help from my friends
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Show:
    24 votes for rich orford and only 6 for me, this is very surprising, come on porkers vote for me and i can take this down with a little help from my friends
    Posted by porkerman
    I already voted for YOU matey.I mean compared to your pedigree on the felt who is this ORFORD fellow? dav
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    cheers dav, much appreciated!

can orford play as good as this do you think?
    porkerman Small blind   £2.50 £2.50 £497.50
    gally276 Big blind   £5.00 £7.50 £495.00
      Your hole cards

porkerman Raise   £10.00 £17.50 £487.50
    gally276 Call   £7.50 £25.00 £487.50
    Flop

gally276 Bet   £18.75 £43.75 £468.75
    porkerman Raise   £60.00 £103.75 £427.50
    gally276 Fold        
    porkerman Show

porkerman Win   £103.75   £531.25