You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Can't get my poker history to work

FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
edited May 2010 in Community Help & Advice
By this is don't mean hand history as customer care kept telling me.

If you go into "My account" and scroll down, you can check your poker wins/losses for up to 6 months, I have been doing this for ages as I have 2 years worth of stats, but it has suddenly stopped working.

I tried talking to the insta chat pople, but  Iwas sat waiting for 30 minutes without a reply from them, was obvious they didn't know the answer, so was wondering if the real technical department could look into it for me please.

Thanks

Comments

• Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited April 2010
    Hey Flash,

I'll forward this over to the guys to take a look at. Thanks for your post.

Rich
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Can't get my poker history to work:
    By this is don't mean hand history as customer care kept telling me. If you go into "My account" and scroll down, you can check your poker wins/losses for up to 6 months, I have been doing this for ages as I have 2 years worth of stats, but it has suddenly stopped working. I tried talking to the insta chat pople, but  Iwas sat waiting for 30 minutes without a reply from them, was obvious they didn't know the answer, so was wondering if the real technical department could look into it for me please. Thanks
    Posted by FlashFlush
    lol--real eh?--would'nt be too sure about that mate
  • Patching99Patching99 Member Posts: 446
    edited April 2010
    I'm getting the same prob, I usually copy and paste the days play into an excel sheet as a record but when I do a detailed search for the last 24 hours it says the following error: 

- ACCT_POK_HISTORY

• MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited April 2010

In Response to Re: Can't get my poker history to work:
    I'm getting the same prob, I usually copy and paste the days play into an excel sheet as a record but when I do a detailed search for the last 24 hours it says the following error:  - ACCT_POK_HISTORY
    Posted by Patching99
    I got the same message.
    Online help suggested "clear your temporary internet files, restart your PC and try the search again".

• Patching99Patching99 Member Posts: 446
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Can't get my poker history to work : I got the same message. Online help suggested " clear your temporary internet files, restart your PC and try the search again ".
    Posted by MereNovice
    I have tried that but with no luck.  Did this work for you?
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Can't get my poker history to work : I have tried that but with no luck.  Did this work for you?
    Posted by Patching99
    No!!!!!!

• lastpoet22lastpoet22 Member Posts: 86
    edited April 2010

Hi,

Same issue here for the past couple of days.

Regards,

• Sky_mod1Sky_mod1 Member Posts: 88
    edited April 2010

With the poker history search, you would not be able to view hands that are more than 3 months old. Thus if you use the 6 months search, you will get that error. If you alter the search conditions to 3 months or less, you should not get that error message. With other transactions eg bet history and deposits and withdrawals you would be able to search further back than you could with Poker.

edited April 2010
    With the poker history search, you would not be able to view hands that are more than 3 months old. Thus if you use the 6 months search, you will get that error. If you alter the search conditions to 3 months or less, you should not get that error message. With other transactions eg bet history and deposits and withdrawals you would be able to search further back than you could with Poker.
    Posted by Sky_mod1
    The error occurs when requesting poker history for the last 24 hours, the last week or any other valid time period.
    It is still occurring this morning.
    edited April 2010
    Thanks for the extra points guys. I'll again forward this thread over and see how far they've got with their investigations.

thanks again
    edited April 2010
    Thanks for all your posts on this subject guys.

A quick update from the team for you...

This looks like it may have become broken during the recent release and will be raised as a live issue to be fixed asap…

(We'll give you all a nudge when it' back working again)

Thanks again guys.

• DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited April 2010
    I'm getting the same prob, I usually copy and paste the days play into an excel sheet as a record but when I do a detailed search for the last 24 hours it says the following error:  - ACCT_POK_HISTORY
    Posted by Patching99

same here m8 am trying to get my poker history for april & getting the same error am starting Bankroll Challenge for may so will we be able to get our recent Poker History (monthly basis)   dtw
  • Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited May 2010

HI Everyone,

We've released a fix for this issue to live now, it works for us on all of our live test accounts so you shouldn't have any further problems.

Thanks again for your patience whilst we got this resolved.

Kind Regards

Adam
    edited May 2010
    I've tried it this morning and can confirm that it works for me now.