You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Cannot make a deposit on-line

Old_unOld_un Member Posts: 3
edited May 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Since February I've been unable to make a deposit on-line. There is no box on the web page for me to enter the Credit Card CV2 number.
Don't believe me? Well neither did the  sky rep who I talked to on the phone until she tried to make a deposit on-lne into my account and met the same problem.  She promsed to pass the info together with screen shots to the Tech people.  That was a month or so ago and the problem still hasn't been solved.
I can't believe I'm the only person facing this problem?

Comments

• Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited April 2010
    Hey old_un,

I'm sorry to hear about these problems you're experiencing.

can i just ask what internet browser you're using?

I'll pass this thread over and arrange someone to contact you and hopefully help resolve your issues.

Thanks
  • Old_unOld_un Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Cannot make a deposit on-line:
    Hey old_un, I'm sorry to hear about these problems you're experiencing. can i just ask what internet browser you're using? I'll pass this thread over and arrange someone to contact you and hopefully help resolve your issues. Thanks
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    I've tried Internat Explorer 8, Google Chrome and Firefox Mazilla. All have same result.  The technical people say that they are already working it.. But I'm 72 now. Don't know if I'll still be around when they solve it.
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited April 2010
    I'm really sorry to hear about that. I'll make sure one of the team contacts you shortly.
  • ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    edited April 2010

snap mate im trying to deposit now and cant been tring all day it silly cos im losing time playing the stt league so people are catching me and pulling away  unreal   phoned my bank they said they have no prob even paid with my card all ok just on here
  • Old_unOld_un Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2010
    Pleased to say that the problem has been reolved. Would be interested to know what caused it.