You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

going over old ground? (poss again)

TINTINTINTIN Member Posts: 1,612
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
im just wondering about the download version of sky poker and a date of when this is likely to be released. i remember reading a thread about this at the turn of the year and it stated it was in developement and would be here soon. it is now nearly 4 months later and we are still nowhere near or wiser as to when this will be released or tested.

now my computer isnt that old but i struggle to run 1 table without lag on it as ive tried recently, i started playing with sky when the site was first launched and i enjoyed many good times here befor i got disillusioned with not only the gameplay but also they tourneys they introduced, ( this was before i found playing cash games), personally i feel bounty hunter has made the standeard go backwards as at 1 time the site was too dependant on them altho i do feel they have a place in the market.

i really believe sky has a big advantage over most uk rivals and are not takin advantage of this, the tv channel is 1 but the lack of new action is a big letdown, (please move into sports section of sky pages), the channell sells itself but it is stuck where a lot of people dont find it and is why i feel it needs to be moved and stop the many repeats.

i dont play here often now but 18 months ago i was a reg and i soooo want to come back but until the gameplay improves, ( and im not talking about the cards i receive, lol) im gonna stay away as i feel the download version will bring a lot more reg players to this site and create a sense of credability to a up and coming poker house.

p.s im sorry to any1 who doesnt understand my rants, i did have a few beers when writing this,,, but i do believe in the statements im making and i will try to explain anything that people dont understand when the hangover has worn off lol