You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

site problems

lukedashlukedash Member Posts: 30
edited April 2010 in Community Help & Advice
hi,am i the only one losing connection,this is happening 2 often,just paid for bounty hunter and cant start the game,had 2 join a couple of other games late,can someone answer my questions today,and can someone at sky give me my money back,cheers.

Comments

• Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited April 2010
    Hey lukedash,

I'm sorry to hear of your problems on the tales this morning. We've had no reports of technical difficulties but if you could please get in touch with the customer care team by clicking here they will be more than happy to investigate your query and offer you some advice/ see what can be done.

Thanks again,

Rich
  • lukedashlukedash Member Posts: 30
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: site problems:
    Hey lukedash, I'm sorry to hear of your problems on the tales this morning. We've had no reports of technical difficulties but if you could please get in touch with the customer care team by clicking here they will be more than happy to investigate your query and offer you some advice/ see what can be done. Thanks again, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    rich,that would be nice if they picked up the phone so i can sort this out.
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited April 2010
    Try the live chat? and if you do call you should be able to get through ok. give me another shout if you're having major problems.

cheers
  • paige55paige55 Member Posts: 2,953
    edited April 2010
    hi not sure where this should be posted, but iwill post here,many thank,s to the tec team who said my phone line could not be repaired till monday, could not make outgoing  call,s  or recive in coming call,s. so many thank,s for arriving today everthing working fine now a big thank you tec team xxxpaige55