You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Rest Clock not closing after a break

MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
edited April 2010 in Community Help & Advice

I am probably the only one who has come across this but.....

I was playing in the super 6 Freeroll on 24 April, 2010 and made the 1st break (shock, I know!)
I minimised my table while catching up with the latest news on the forum. When the 5 min break was completed I then restored my screen view of the table. The rest clock was still in the middle of the screen and hence could not see ANY cards on the flop.
I am so glad this was on Sky Poker as a VERY VERY nice player by the name of TVSPICE kept me informed of the flop cards I could not see via the chat box. I am not sure if that would happen on any other site so a BIG THANK YOU to TVSPICE for doing that. I gave it another 5 mins or so but in the end I had to exit the table and reload it which when the blinds where high could of been costly.

Anyway, is there any chance of moving this clock to a neutral area or even having the option to close it/move to chat box or how about this suggestion.....put it over the hot o meter!!?
 (I am on IE and have the all singing all dancing broadband from virgin media)

Comments

• Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited April 2010
    Hey Maxally,

thanks for your post and raising this issue. I'll forward this thread over to the rest of the team for their investigation.

thanks again.
  • Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Rest Clock not closing after a break:
    I am probably the only one who has come across this but..... I was playing in the super 6 Freeroll on 24 April, 2010 and made the 1st break (shock, I know!) I minimised my table while catching up with the latest news on the forum. When the 5 min break was completed I then restored my screen view of the table. The rest clock was still in the middle of the screen and hence could not see ANY cards on the flop. I am so glad this was on Sky Poker as a VERY VERY nice player by the name of TVSPICE kept me informed of the flop cards I could not see via the chat box. I am not sure if that would happen on any other site so a BIG THANK YOU to TVSPICE for doing that. I gave it another 5 mins or so but in the end I had to exit the table and reload it which when the blinds where high could of been costly. Anyway, is there any chance of moving this clock to a neutral area or even having the option to close it/move to chat box or how about this suggestion.....put it over the hot o meter!!?  (I am on IE and have the all singing all dancing broadband from virgin media)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Hi Maxally,

Thanks for raising this issue, our technical team have come up with a solution to this which is currently being tested. It seems to be a very rare occurrance, i'd be surprised if you personally ever saw this again.

It'll be added to our next poker release in a couple of weeks time.

Thanks again

Adam
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Rest Clock not closing after a break:
    In Response to Rest Clock not closing after a break : Hi Maxally, Thanks for raising this issue, our technical team have come up with a solution to this which is currently being tested. It seems to be a very rare occurrance, i'd be surprised if you personally ever saw this again. It'll be added to our next poker release in a couple of weeks time. Thanks again Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam
    TY Adam (and Rich).
  • ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    edited April 2010

ive had this several times  it you put your mouse over the clock and click it it goes away

same goes with when a game starts click it goes away but does come back at start of games time the game starts then stays away
  • sedgley58sedgley58 Member Posts: 171
    edited April 2010
    it hasn't been fixed, i had it also tonight in a bounty, and the timer was going upwards instead of down, got fed up and went all in as all i could see was the 1st flop card

and i did click on it, about 100 times, and no it didn't go away
  • igeige Member Posts: 121
    edited April 2010
    had exact same problem as sedgley about month ago was told to log out n back in again and would be fine,told customer services i did not wish to continue with percentage of my stack missing as was was a bh, they refunded me straight away.only had that problem once in about 18 months on here so all good.
  • S-KamalotS-Kamalot Member Posts: 20
    edited April 2010
    had similar thing happen recently with the rotate seat thingy wouldnt close and couldnt see cards

yet another annoying prob to mess with game play...