You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

thanks a bunch sky for getting back to me..... what a joke

ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
edited April 2010 in Community Help & Advice

why is it that when you say TWICE  that you will get back to me and then dont

i can not deposit any money
 i have spoke to my bank they say there is no prob from them or with my card

this has happened before to me for no reason what is going on
 i am losing cash for points and league money here as well now

please get back to me like you said you would do ( only decant really ) or i wont bother depositing on here again if it does start to let me

Comments

• Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited April 2010
    Hi Ckd,

I'm very sorry to hear of your problems. When you say you can't deposit funds, what issues exactly are you experiencing?

I'll arrange on of the team (customer care) to contact you shortly - to help resolve these issues.

Thanks for your patience with this Ckd.

all the best,

Rich
  • ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: thanks a bunch sky for getting back to me..... what a joke:
    Hi Ckd, I'm very sorry to hear of your problems. When you say you can't deposit funds, what issues exactly are you experiencing? I'll arrange on of the team (customer care) to contact you shortly - to help resolve these issues. Thanks for your patience with this Ckd. all the best, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    hi mate it says bank rejected but when i call bank they say no prob with them
  • porkermanporkerman Member Posts: 286
    edited April 2010
    this could mean you are short of money in your bank. its an easy mistake to make. i once went shopping round tesco's and then got to counter with £80 worth of shopping and my card was rejected because of no funds in bank. i thought i would be able to still use the card and put the money in at a later date but it turned out they wanted it on the spot! the shopping had to go back
  • ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    edited April 2010

got money in plenty in acc so dont know what prob is still waiting for help