You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

When they call your squeeze. What next?

BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
edited April 2010 in The Poker Clinic
You're playing 50p/£1 on a typical table and hold the button. They all limp round to you with 94o. You make it £7 to go and they all call. Then what?

Flop is almost irrelevant, but in this instance it is K92 rainbow. Do you lead out?

Comments

• Options
    Donut64Donut64 Member Posts: 2,666
    edited April 2010
    I say no! If one of them didnt already have a bigger pair before the flop they probably do now! Maybe I am a coward but Id say cut your losses!
  • Options
    Action_DanAction_Dan Member Posts: 341
    edited April 2010
    I'm betting if it gets checked round to me to protect my second pair but I'd also be doing the same if completely missed - no point using your position pre flop if you're not going to back it up and do the same post flop! If there's any action before it gets to me, I'll re-assess depending on opponent reads but generally, we aren't looking to get involved in big pot with 94 off so don't need to do anything mental now!
  • Options
    LOL_RAISELOL_RAISE Member Posts: 2,188
    edited April 2010

you smack yourself in the head for misclick raising preflop instead of folding and just try and check it down

• Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited April 2010
    3 players limp call... Id be worried about betting, they may well all be calling stations so i would probably just give it up.
  • Options
    CLIOKIDCLIOKID Member Posts: 783
    edited April 2010
    Squeeze with a hand that actually has some sort of post-flop potential.

That raise is re-tarded.