You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Primo TONIGHT - are you playing it?

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,859
edited June 2009 in Poker Chat

Stick your name on this Thread if you are playing Primo tonight.

The Tourney will be covered Live on Channel 865 tonight, with Sean Boyce, Jason Barrasford & myself in the Studio.

There are just 47 players Registered as at 10.30am today - and the Guarantee is £15,000! 

Good Luck!

Comments

• bonniedogbonniedog Member Posts: 42
    edited June 2009

Was going to but going to give Sky Bingo a try instead.

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,859
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Primo TONIGHT - are you playing it?:
    Stick your name on this Thread if you are playing Primo tonight. The Tourney will be covered Live on Channel 865 tonight, with Sean Boyce, Jason Barrasford & myself in the Studio. There are just 47 players Registered as at 10.30am today - and the Guarantee is £15,000!  Good Luck!
    Posted by Tikay10
    If £55 is a bit rich for you - & it is for many of us, me included! - why not go the Satellite Route?

There is a Semi-Final at 6pm tonight, £11 + 1, with ONE PLAYER IN FIVE getting a Seat.

Get it won. And if you play the 6pm Super-Sat, remember the golden Rule of Super-Sats. You are NOT trying to win the Event, just the Seat. So if you get a stack, lock it up, sit out, go & watch Crossroads - you have no need to risk your stack once you have the Seat in sight.

Get it sorted.
  • edited June 2009
    i am in this big baby lol as you already know tikay hope you can give me a shout out thanks alot and good luck tomorrow at Dawn Till Dusk
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Primo TONIGHT - are you playing it?:
    i am in this big baby lol as you already know tikay hope you can give me a shout out thanks alot and good luck tomorrow at Dawn Till Dusk
    Posted by MegaRat
    I will give you a shout out, if.......

1) I remember!

2) The Producer lets me. She's a mean woman.....

By the way, here's a weird fact.

The Producer of tonight's Show - Aisling Collins - "'Ling" to both her friends - is the recently-crowned Ladies World Poker Champion. How about that?
  • edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Primo TONIGHT - are you playing it? : I will give you a shout out, if....... 1) I remember! 2) The Producer lets me. She's a mean woman..... By the way, here's a weird fact. The Producer of tonight's Show - Aisling Collins - "'Ling" to both her friends - is the recently-crowned Ladies World Poker Champion. How about that?
    Posted by Tikay10
    wow really excellent well done her i think the all women tournaments are a great advert for women as i know it must be nerve racking to sit down at a table full of men so all women tournaments give them a chance to build their confidence and become great players to them take on the full circuit for men and women great stuff well done her!
  • Sky_TVcrewSky_TVcrew Member Posts: 66
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Primo TONIGHT - are you playing it? : I will give you a shout out, if....... 1) I remember! 2) The Producer lets me. She's a mean woman..... By the way, here's a weird fact. The Producer of tonight's Show - Aisling Collins - "'Ling" to both her friends - is the recently-crowned Ladies World Poker Champion. How about that?
    Posted by Tikay10

LMAO and sigh in equal measures

"'Ling" to both her friends

Unfortunately, I'm not producing tonight -Teeks is having a senior moment  ;-), but it should be a fantastic show as Chris is in the driving seat....

I have charge of the naughty boys Ed and DP tomorrow - and BTW (cue spamming tikay's thread) we've got loads of prizes to give away  :-D

Good luck to everyone who's playing!!!!!!!!
  • djblacke04djblacke04 Member Posts: 1,778
    edited June 2009
    ill be there...
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Primo TONIGHT - are you playing it? : LMAO and sigh in equal measures Unfortunately, I'm not producing tonight -Teeks is having a senior moment  ;-), but it should be a fantastic show as Chris is in the driving seat.... I have charge of the naughty boys Ed and DP tomorrow - and BTW (cue spamming tikay's thread) we've got loads of prizes to give away  :-D Good luck to everyone who's playing!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew
    Sorry, I got confused. It happens. Quite a lot, actually.