You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

posting a photo

OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
edited May 2010 in Community Help & Advice
It may have been explained b4 im not sure.  But if anyone could tell me how to poat a picture on here, I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Comments

• MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited May 2010
    When you add a post, at the bottom of the box, you will see a picture of a tree just to the right of the selection box for "Font size". Click on that image.

You will then see a box that looks like this:

This allows you to select the picture that you want to add from any image stored on your computer.

• OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited May 2010
    ok ty, so the image has to be stored on my computer. didnt know that. dont know how to do it eitjhere
  • MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: posting a photo:
    ok ty, so the image has to be stored on my computer. didnt know that. dont know how to do it eitjhere
    Posted by OMahonyO
    Generally when looking at a picture on the internet, if you right click on the image you will get a list of options.
    One of these will say something like "Save Image As" or "Save Picture As" (depending on what browser you are using). You can then save the picture on your PC.

You should be wary that some images are copyrighted.

Alternatively, if you load images that you have taken with your own digital camera you are, of course, free to use them as you wish.
  • OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited May 2010
    Thanks Merenovice.  I think I have it cracked now.
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited May 2010
    great help there, thanks Merenovice