You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

help!

NEOPHYTENEOPHYTE Member Posts: 20
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
I want to start multitabling but not sure how to get 2 tables on screen at same time if possible! Can anyone help please??

Comments

• GoodReadsGoodReads Member Posts: 202
    edited July 2009
    when you choose a table it opens a new window so just keep that window open and select another table.......simples
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited July 2009
    In Response to help!:
    I want to start multitabling but not sure how to get 2 tables on screen at same time if possible! Can anyone help please??
    Posted by NEOPHYTE
    Hi

when you register for a tournament, on sng,s the table will open when it is full, if you have seen another table that you wish to join, you register for that, and again whe the table if full it will open hey presto.

Same for MTT,s but the table will only open at the alotted time of whichever tournament you have registered for, but of course if you want to register for another tournament which say will start 15 mins later than the one you are in that will open 15 minutes later and again presto.

You can open more than 2 tables at a time should you wish, Sky also have a mini view option for there tables, that will be found at the top right hand corner of the table which conveniently takes the table to a quarter size and you can then fit 4 tables on your screen at once.

Hope this helps

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,815
    edited July 2009

Hi Mr Phyte,

As Acebarry said, just use "Mini-View", accessed  by clicking the Icon at the top right hand corner of the Table Screen. To revert to Standard view, click it again.

Simple-wimple.
  • facupfacup Member Posts: 26
    edited July 2009
    when ever i try multi table i get loads of scripts??? am i running older version??
  • NEOPHYTENEOPHYTE Member Posts: 20
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: help!:
    when you choose a table it opens a new window so just keep that window open and select another table.......simples
    Posted by MrMagooo
    Thanks Ace.  I can not get the mini tables to stay on the screen.  I have to flick backwards and forwards.
    Dont know why they wont stay there.

Rgds T 
  • SolidStan1SolidStan1 Member Posts: 235
    edited July 2009
    Yer, I was stuck with this problem, some time ago.
    It is because you have TABS enabled in Internet Explorer.

You could try turning tabbed browsing off and see if that helps. Tools />Internet Options>General>Tabs> Settings button.

I got this help from a forum else where, which is why, just moments ago, I ask for a community technical help thread.
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: help! : Thanks Ace.  I can not get the mini tables to stay on the screen.  I have to flick backwards and forwards. Dont know why they wont stay there. Rgds T 
    Posted by NEOPHYTE
    Hi

It may be that your tables are overlaid, i.e. 1 on top of the other, it is possible for you to move a table to another part of the sreen, at the top of the table, where it will look like the top of your internet browser, click and hold on that part and move the table to where you wasnt it.

Hope this is clear enough for you, if not, I will try to make it clearer

cheers

Happy playing
  • OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited July 2009
    This happens to me, and this is what I have to do.

Open 1 table, for some reason it opens, then dissapears to the bottom of the screen as if minimized.I Click the box at the bottom to get it back up. When I open another table, the first one dissapears so I have to minimize the second table, then reopen it, then reopen the first table.

Not sure why this happens and its a pain in the behind but Ive got used to it.

I`m on firefox btw so not sure if ie or others are any different
  • NEOPHYTENEOPHYTE Member Posts: 20
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: help! : Hi It may be that your tables are overlaid, i.e. 1 on top of the other, it is possible for you to move a table to another part of the sreen, at the top of the table, where it will look like the top of your internet browser, click and hold on that part and move the table to where you wasnt it. Hope this is clear enough for you, if not, I will try to make it clearer cheers Happy playing
    Posted by acebarry10
    Ace thanks for Gen that was my problem.
    Much appreciated.   Terry