You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

sky merchandise

SoPh27SoPh27 Member Posts: 6
edited June 2009 in Poker Chat
hello mods
is there any chance skypoker can make up merchandise that can be purchased or won??
pkr do chip sets with advertising on their chips.
i'm from Northern Ireland and play in a lot of pub games and with friends and also charity poker nights. most of whom use pretty rubbish chips and stickers and stuff start coming off. some places i play even use plastic chips.(pretty nasty 2 play with)
most places i know would love to purchase decent chips with values on.
it would be great to have a set of skypoker chips as

1. its great to show off your chips
2. it lets people know where you play
3. its great advertising for your site
i think sky could cash in on other items like hoodies, hats, cups(love sitting at pc with cuppa tea) etc etc

what do others think?

Comments

• Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited June 2009
    In Response to sky merchandise:
    hello mods is there any chance skypoker can make up merchandise that can be purchased or won?? pkr do chip sets with advertising on their chips. i'm from Northern Ireland and play in a lot of pub games and with friends and also charity poker nights. most of whom use pretty rubbish chips and stickers and stuff start coming off. some places i play even use plastic chips.(pretty nasty 2 play with) most places i know would love to purchase decent chips with values on. it would be great to have a set of skypoker chips as 1. its great to show off your chips 2. it lets people know where you play 3. its great advertising for your site i think sky could cash in on other items like hoodies, hats, cups(love sitting at pc with cuppa tea) etc etc what do others think?
    Posted by SoPh27
    to win some sky poker merchandise check out the weekly caption competition....

weekly caption contest
  • poon73poon73 Member Posts: 35
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: sky merchandise:
    In Response to sky merchandise : to win some sky poker merchandise check out the weekly caption competition.... weekly caption contest
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    i think sky mercandise is a great idea! pkr.com do it. on pkr you can exchange poker points for thier merchandise such as caps, t-shirts,bags,poker cards and chip sets, also umbrellas and cuff links and other cool stuff, you can also xchange your points for entry into tournaments. i definetly think skypoker should follow suit!