You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

BATTLE OF THE BLOGS - Countdown Is On still time to vote ---- 2 HOURS TO GO

13»

Comments

• candicandi Member Posts: 2,162
    edited August 2009
    In Response to BATTLE OF THE BLOGS - You can now Check the Contenders/ Click the Blog Link/ have a read / Then Vote Thanks to Sky Rich:
         I will do a Battle of the Blogs poll every Month     so at the end of the Year we will have 12 Winners    which you will then vote for YOUR Champion Blogger    for AUG 2009/JUL2010     ok so here they are the contenders for AUG 09      go have a read of their blogs and vote NOW     HAPPY VOTING Here is a link to where each blog can be found the Blogs
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    My votes for Dazler, have you been listening Rich? Dazler isnt in poll!

Regards

Candi xxx
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: BATTLE OF THE BLOGS - You can now Check the Contenders/ Click the Blog Link/ have a read / Then Vote Thanks to Sky Rich:
    In Response to BATTLE OF THE BLOGS - You can now Check the Contenders/ Click the Blog Link/ have a read / Then Vote Thanks to Sky Rich : My votes for Dazler, have you been listening Rich? Dazler isnt in poll! Regards Candi xxx
    Posted by candi

hi Candi i agree        would be great if Dazzler did a blog

dtw
    edited August 2009

just to say it was great news to hear that razorkev will continue with his blogs

fair play m8

edited August 2009

Well guys 12 days to go phil12uk in the lead at the moment

michael
    edited August 2009

11  days  to   go  

happy  blogging  &  voting

dtw
    edited August 2009

well guys coming to the end of the 1st months Blog Poll and what a month of Blogs its been
    all of them are winners in my book there have been some Interesting/Funny/Educational & Inspiring blogs something for everyone

edited August 2009

days         
                          left

• phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited August 2009
    Any last minute votes? It has been a fun month for all of us writing these blogs so if you haven't already, please cast your vote for your favourite :)
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: BATTLE OF THE BLOGS - Countdown Is On still time to vote:
    Any last minute votes? It has been a fun month for all of us writing these blogs so if you haven't already, please cast your vote for your favourite :)
    Posted by phil12uk

hi m8 many thanks for yours kevs and daves blogs this month i have enjoyed all of them equally next month will be 2 polls 1 each month for chosen 4 & 1 for sky personnel which will give us 12 winners who will battle it out for blogger of the year

many thanks to all the bloggers & special thanks to sky rich for making it happen

cheers 

michael   aka  dtw
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: BATTLE OF THE BLOGS - Countdown Is On still time to vote :      hi m8 many thanks for yours kevs and daves blogs this month i have enjoyed all of them equally next month will be 2 polls 1 each month for chosen 4 & 1 for sky personnel which will give us 12 winners who will battle it out for blogger of the year     many thanks to all the bloggers & special thanks to sky rich for making it happen     cheers      michael   aka  dtw
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    ................ and Charlie's (flashflush). We can't forget him :)
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: BATTLE OF THE BLOGS - Countdown Is On still time to vote : ................ and Charlie's (flashflush). We can't forget him :)
    Posted by phil12uk

oops sorry m8 thought flash was in sept. blogs he is doing great work with blog and deepy league again sorry m8

edited August 2009

CHECKOUT  PHIL12UK / RAZORKEV / FLASHFLUSH  &  GRIMSTAR30  LAST BLOGS AND GET YOUR VOTES IN 

PLEASE NOTE  GRIMSTAR30'S LAST BLOG WILL BE 30TH AUG

edited August 2009
    Mike, when does this end then? Are there any last minute votes from anyone?
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: BATTLE OF THE BLOGS - Countdown Is On still time to vote ---- 4 DAYS TO GO:
    Mike, when does this end then? Are there any last minute votes from anyone?
    Posted by phil12uk

hi phil voting for august blogs ends midnight 31/8/09 at present you are leading by 5 votes

blog poll for the chosen 4  for september will be posted 7pm 1/9/09 there will be a seperate poll for sky personnel running for 10 months  at the end of 11 months we will have 12 winners battling it out for Blogger of the Year

michael