You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

what would you do

kokiallkokiall Member Posts: 11
edited May 2010 in The Poker Clinic

Comments

• Options
    CowgomooCowgomoo Member Posts: 749
    edited May 2010
    Errr...don't limp pre, fold to raise, SNAPPITY SNAP CALL
  • Options
    StueyhStueyh Member Posts: 102
    edited May 2010
    I agree with the post above about raising and putting the pressure on your opponent. By doing this you will also know truly how strong they are by whether they call or re-raise you.

You haven't said which suits these cards are, so I don't know if there is a flush draw or not but......................

Having played it how you have played it, surely you have to call now?

To play A6 means the best you are going to hit is a pair or 2 pair (unless suited) and you've hit 2 pair so if you are willing to play them cards, this is your flop. CALL.

I have a feeling you lost, hence why you posted it on here?
  • Options
    kirstiikirstii Member Posts: 787
    edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: what would you do:
    In Response to Re: what would you do : thanks for the advice i folded.i know i was wrong to fold.because he raised and pushed after the flop i thought he had aq.
    Posted by kokiall
    Because he shoves against a passive opponent you immediately put him on top two pair? Well we know he got his read spot on anyway!
  • Options
    Buster69Buster69 Member Posts: 135
    edited May 2010
    I can't believe you flat called a min raise with A6 to then hit 2 pair to then fold lol what were you hoping for on the flop A66???? If you call a raise with A6 and hit two pair that is the best you are going to get no chance im folding in this position if i do go out unlucky serves me right for limping with A6 SIMPLE
  • Options
    JONONZIEJONONZIE Member Posts: 367
    edited May 2010
       A 6 easy fold pre flop after hitting two pair dont like it but have to go all in