You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

SKYS EFFORTS

mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
edited June 2009 in Poker Chat

Hi all,
Why oh why are people complaining about the freerolls and cash for points.
Dont they realise that this is a young site and in the last two and half years, has come a long way.
The tour is a great addition and the efforts they take is appreciated by the majority of us.
How much free money should they throw away in these tight financial times, because if they do they might not survive and that would be a great shame.
As the site grows i am confident that the suits will do there best to give us all our wish lists, lets wait and see, they do listen to us but lets not just make the forum a whinging platform, some constuctive suggestions would be welcomed.

rant over
col

Comments

• kirstiikirstii Member Posts: 787
    edited June 2009
    here here
  • NColleyNColley Member Posts: 1,178
    edited June 2009
    Agree fully, this site is one of the best run internet poker sites, and being able to use skybet vegas and bingo (if you want) with it aswell makes it even better.
    I think the people who are complaining about the lack of freerolls are those that probably sign up to every online site just to play freerolls. Just my opinion.

Nick.
  • PIVAPIVA Member Posts: 10
    edited June 2009
     KEEP IT UP DOING A GREAT JOB. ONLY BEEN PLAYING POKER SINCE DEC 08 AND REALLY ENJOYING IT

• daveydaveydaveydavey Member Posts: 217
    edited June 2009
    Sky is doing very well. People don't expect free money or entry into big tournaments but that's not to say Sky couldn't add a few more features that would pull even more money in.

And btw, anyone who is in the slightest concerned about how much SkyPoker is making can rest quite safe, I assure you..
  • kirstiikirstii Member Posts: 787
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: SKYS EFFORTS:
    Agree fully, this site is one of the best run internet poker sites, and being able to use skybet vegas and bingo (if you want) with it aswell makes it even better. I think the people who are complaining about the lack of freerolls are those that probably sign up to every online site just to play freerolls. Just my opinion. Nick.
    Posted by NColley
    Only problem is some people get the poker and the bingo mixed up!! *ba boom cha*
  • silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: SKYS EFFORTS:
    In Response to Re: SKYS EFFORTS : Only problem is some people get the poker and the bingo mixed up!! *ba boom cha*
    Posted by kirstii
    I've just had one of them in a Primo sat.

See bad beats